Day 2

Day 2, 3.15 a.m.

Se Joon sneaked to Yoon Jae's house.

He looked around. Nothing fancies about her house.

In her living room, there was a black couch with a small old television. There was a desk with a wooden chair placed at the glass window. He can see his house through the window.

He look at her kitchen. She never had someone at her home. She only have one plate, one mug, one eating spoon set, a pot and a culinary set. He did not see any photos in that house.

The wall was full with bookshelves. She sure love to read.

He walk slowly to Yoon Jae bedroom. Try to not make any sound from his movement.

He heard a mumbling voice in the room when he entered the bedroom. She talk in her sleep. She cries too. Her hands tried to catch something in the air. Se Joon went closer to her. He can see tears in her close eyes. After few minutes, Se Joon turn his back to leave the room, but Yoon Jae grabbed his right hand.

"Please stay. Don't leave me here."

Se Joon carefully release her hand and put the hand beside her. He then wipes her tears. He cares her curly hair. He stood up and make his way out from the room. At the door, he heard she start to talk again.

"I miss you, Joon. I need u, Joon. Please don't leave me alone."

Se Joon keep walking. He went back to his house. He washed his face. Wondered what happened to him. He can't stop himself from her.

Why I touched her?

Who is Joon?

Another coincident again?

The names between him and the girl. He wash his face again. Se Joon concluded that he miss his man, Yoon Jae. He can't stop his feelings to Yoon Jae.

Before he met Yoon Jae, he never thought that he will in love with a man. He knew that none of the girl in his life can move his heart. He thought maybe he did not find the right one. Until he falled for Yoon Jae. Yoon Jae was not a cute guy, but, somehow Se Joon wanted to get close to him.

Se Joon touch his chest. He can feel pain there whenever he recalled Yoon Jae.

"Chong Yoon Jae."

************************************

One part of my heart dont want to broke them apart. But I love Yoon Jae more. He deserve to be loved again. I dont know how it end. But I just follow my heart, hands and brain.

Please, leave some comments and vote if you like my plots. Thanks.

Anya Hanaa was here..