Day 1

Anya Hanaa here.

I tried to finished the chapters. But my head can't process anything now. I ll edit it later. Better save than sorry, guys,

Enjoy the chapter. Pls gimme some comments to improve my writing.

Lot of Loves.

******************

Day 1, 09.00 p.m

Lee Se Joon P.O.V

Every time I read her name in the file, I keep recalling the one and only face in my head.

My Yoon Jae.

"Chong Yoon Jae."

That Yoon Jae girl, still on her rooftop. She kept looking at the sky. It had been few hours, she in that position. Sometimes when the wind blows, she stretch her hand.

I try to look for other people inside her house. No one was there. Then I look at her again. Still in the same position. She sure have a lot of free time tonight.

I look again in the file. I took her picture. She has redish brown, long curled, frizzy hair. Her eyes also in the same colour with the hair, but darker. She look sad. Even the eyes shows her sadness. Yes, the same sad eyes that my Yoon Jae had.

I pick another picture. Maybe she was younger. With torn school uniform, sloppy face and messy hairs. I can see her sad eyes again. Maybe she was having girl fights in school. I wonder, is she an orphans? Or did she had family. A broken family like my Yoon Jae. Damn. Why should I compare her with him.

" I miss him that much, maybe."

She went to sleep at ten. I waited for another half hour. She definitely in her sleep. I close my eyes. I need some rest. Maybe a light sleep so I'll manage to continue watch out for her. Shit, I keep remembering his face.

"Chong Yoon Jae"

What happened to him?

How is his life right now?

Without me watching over his back, I really hope he'll managed to survive.