guardian

Its already two days, Kang Yoon Jae hospitalized. Se Joon confused. She was allright with the beaten but after learn his name is 'Joon', she lost it. The hospital still figuring out the cause. Based on the information provided, she have been hospitalized for few times before.

Se Joon became her guardian since she had no one. The company impressed Se Joon. He had no difficulties with his new identity at all. After send the doctor and the nurses from the Kang Yoon Jae ward room, he sit back beside her bed and continue his sleep.

'There's an empty world,
Deep in my heart, save me
I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset.
The truth is hidden by scars,
I wanna go back to the happy place
I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset.'

-Reset, J.K Tiger-

Se Joon slept with the song in his mind. He missed his old days with Chong Yoon Jae. The only person that lights up his dark life. He did not care any person in his life beside Chong Yoon Jae. He even offered his life to him.

"If only you could know, Chong Yoon Jae."

************************************

"Hyung, why him?"
"Why who?"
"Chong Yoon Jae. Why you always so possessive about him."
"Why should I answered to you? What are you? My wife?"

All the members silent. Se Joon turn to the monitor's screen. He search about Chong Yoon Jae's father. Se Joon sighed. He searched for a while. He never get Chong Yoon Jae details. He did not have any social media account. Se Joon surprised how a good looking guy like Chong Yoon Jae did not have anyone specials.