Joon

Yoon Jae cancel her class . Se Joon decided to register the next day.

 Yoon Jae cried for second time as soon she heard Se Joon's name. Yoon Jae try to walk but she could not move her feet. At first, Se Joon wanted to leave her alone. But, he was worried that the girl came back for Yoon Jae. He watched Yoon Jae heavy steps. He can see she close her mouth with both her hands. Hard. She wanted to stop crying.

Kang Yoon Jae P.O.V

"Please, stop crying, Yoon Jae." 

I tried to calm myself. Out of millions name. Why 'Joon? Yes, he said he was Se Joon. But I cant stop my tears when I heard the word 'Joon'. Normally, I can keep it in my heart. But, not today. I've been dreaming of 'Joon' for the whole week. 

I was different then other kids, back then. I was sent to the orphan home after somebody left me at the church. Most of the orphans at the orphan knew their parents, But not me. I've been there since I was a baby. No one adopted me because of my different skin and hair color. 

I cannot move my feet any longer. 

The sorrows

The sadness

The loneliness

The unanswered questions. 

The pains.

I feel numb. My body become weak. My eyes blurry with tears. But, suddenly, I can feel the muscular arms stop my body from drop to the ground. I still can see a man with blurry face, carrying me away.

"Joon."

************************************