Tears and sobs

Yoon Jae throw her face on Se Joon chest. She cries. Se Joon in shock. He put his hand up to air. Afraid to respond with Yoon Jae action. He still binding with the agreement. Se Joon sigh. He wish Chong Yoon Jae dared to expose his feelings like Kang Yoon Jae. Maybe they having a different life right now. 

Maybe they live together.

Having all free time together.

Chong Yoon Jae will remain safe on his watch.

Maybe  can sing a song to him with his guitar. 

As he promised to Chong Yoon Jae. 

Somehow his heart hurt. How he miss that guy. Only God know where he have been.

Yoon Jae cries as much as she want. She does not hesitate.She do not want to hold it anymore. She need this. In Yoon Jae mind, there are doubts about Se Joon. But, its been years she keep this burden by herself. 

Park Ha Na harassment. 

Being alone with herself. 

The memories that she lost. 

The emptiness. 

"Why?"

"Why he left me?"

"Why I can't remember his face?"

"Why?"

Se Joon just let Yoon Jae cry on his chest. He puts his hand down. He do not even border to hug her. Yoon Jae stop her cry for after awhile. But, she still sobbing. She wipes her cheeks with her arm. She make a few step back. Try to look for Se Joon face. Yoon Jae can see Se Joon empty face. She lower her face down. She bite her bottom lips and her face turn red. 

"I'm sorry to trouble you."

"Its okay."

"Thank you for helping me."

"Its okay."

"You not hurt?"

"I'm okay? You?"

"Just scratches. I guess."  

"............."

"Yoon Jae. I am Kang Yoon Jae."

".............."

"You?"

"Se... Joon"