following her

For the first day, he decide to follow Yoon Jae by taking the same bus as her. He just want to make sure that the bus is save for her.

There was no more sit left in that bus. Se Joon look for Yoon Jae. She sat near the back door. Se Joon try to walk through the crowd. But he just managed to stand halfway from Yoon Jae.

She looked different than others with her brown curly hair. The lady who sat beside her try avoid Yoon Jae' frizzy hair from touching her face. Yoon Jae realised about her hair suddenly apologized by bowing her head.

She grab her hair starting at the front near her face and collecting all the hair into her right hand. She pull the hair up very high near the top of her head and made it to a bun. Then, she let a few strands hang loose to frame her face.

Se Joon bit his bottom lips

Se Joon bit his bottom lips. She looked cute with these kind of bun. But, for Se Joon, he preferred her with loose hair. She look stunning with the hair. Se Joon shook his head. Try to focus with his task.

At one stop, Yoon Jae gave her sit to an old lady. After the old lady thanked her, she pull out her earphones in her bag and put in both of her ears. She closed her eyes while both of her hand hold the handhold.

Se Joon just keep watching the view. A few moment later, Se Joon realised tears came out from her closed eyes. Not again. He sighs. He guess she missed that 'Joon' person. The person that she mentioned when she talk during her sleep.

Who is Joon?

There are any information about that 'Joon' guy in her files.

" Well, the only 'Joon' she has now, is me. Se Joon."

***********************************

Anya Hanaa here.....

Is he curious or did he just get jealous?

......kyaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Should I keep Se Joon cold character ?

Or shower you guys with cheesiness?

Leave some comments and vote if you like the plot.

See you next chapter.