Joon Meet Kang

That man wiped her tears on the cheeks. He tried to calm her. Kang Yoon Jae cried all her might, screaming for her dead foster mother, Miss Kang. She slapped her own face, even punched her stomach and chest. She let out her guilty, her frustrations and her longing toward Miss Kang. All the memories with Miss Kang kept playing in her mind.

Her kind gesture.
Her smile and laughs.
Her kisses and hugs.
How she cared.
How she praised her.
How she pampered her.

All the memories, were gone.

The other orphans just watched her cried. They whispered to each other with annoying faces. They also curious about the young man that saved Kang Yoon Jae. He just sat beside Kang Yoon Jae without even looking at the others. Some of the orphan girls start to envy Kang Yoon Jae.

"Who is he?"
"Must be the new helper in our home."
"Really?"
"Yup, there a volunteer want to spend his time at our home"
"....and that bitch gained the attention again."
"Attention seeker."
"Bitch."
"She must be planned all of this again, like she did to Miss Kang."
"He sweet tho."

The young man heard those girls whispres. He shook his head. Instead of helping a drowned friends, they kept gossiping and blamed her. He knew about Kang Yoon Jae and Miss Kang. He read the details that left by Miss Kang in her report files. He hugged Kang Yoon Jae, tried to calm her down. Kang Yoon Jae cried on his chest. He patted her on the back.

"Just let it out this time, Yoon Jae. Let it all out. Just cry like you will never cry again."

She cried again. She cursed herself, she kept blamed herself. She just told everything out from her burden heart that she carried alone. She tried to separate herself from the young guy arms after she calmed herself down. She looked around while she still sobbing. There lots of eyes watched her. She can see the other staff on their way to her. The young man smiled at her and walk to the staffs. He greeted the others 

"Hello, I'm Joon. I will be your new helper start from today. Hope we can get along very well girls."

The girls keep whispering with some naughty thoughts. The orphans often received women and old men as the volunteers. The other staff praised his kindness to help the orphans as a volunteer. They also thanked him for saving Kang Yoon Jae.

"Nice to meet you, Joon oppa."

"Hello Joon oppa. I'm Na Ri, this is my friends, Min-seo, Da-eun, Ji-woo, Ha yeon and Seo-yun. we are the oldest at the orphans."

"What about her?"

"Oh, you know her name right, she's Yoon Jae, Kang Yoon Jae, Miss Kang adopt daughter."

" Ex adopt daughter. Hahaha."