The agreement

Agreement 126-351-001

Prospect name : Lee Se Joon

Subject name : Kang Yoon Jae

1. The name (the prospect) stated will be pronounced dead , 14 days after the agreement was signed.

2. The prospect will NO longer have or use his/her first name. However, he/she can choose to keep his/her real name or another name will be choose by the company for his/her new identity.

3. The prospect SHOULD NOT make any contact with his/her family members, friends or anyone that involved in the prospect past life.

4. The prospect SHOULD NOT   engaged to any emotions or physical relationship within 36 month.

5. The prospect need to ensure the subject safety in any cost. The agreement between the prospect and the company are voided if the subject receive any physical injuries.

6. The prospect will accepted any punishment to his/her failure from the company.

7. The cost during 36 month task will be covered by the company.

8. The money will be deposit by the company to the prospect new account number 14 days  after succeed  the 36 month task. 

9. The prospect will keep secrecy about anything about the task, the subject, the company from others. 

10. The prospect also will NOT contact or make a direct communication with the company and the subject after finished the task.

-end of the contract -