Joon And Kang.

Joon could not figured out why Kang Yoon Jae treated like an outcast at the orphans home. He admit she was different than the others. She had brownish curled hair and always stayed by herself.

Joon watched Kang Yoon Jae. She sat on the bench under the tree. She reminded him with his past. He was a loner too when he was young. He also lost his loved one with his attitude.

"Joon oppa. Please opened the door."

Joon looked from the hole. One of the orphans in front of his door. He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry but can we talk tomorrow? I am sleepy right now. "

Joon heard the orphans cursed in a disappointment. He sighed. This were the third girl came to his door. He turned back to his window and watched Kang Yoon Jae.

Joon saw Kang Yoon Jae crying at the bench. No one actually tried to consolt her. Since the incident at pool, he noticed not a single person even tried to look after her. Not even the orphanage staff. He sighed. He recalled his older life. He was not to opened up about his problems to others. He also always got bullied. Part of his misfortunes was his fault. His ignorant caused him a messy life. Also the persons that he loved.

Joon made his decision. He wanted to take over the late Miss Kang decision. Like what she left in her notes. He must protected her. She never knew what will came for her. He need to try and gained her trust.

"Kang Yoon Jae. Why are not in your room. Its already late."

Kang Yoon Jae look at the man in front of her. She knotted her eyebrows. Try to recall the voice. Joon bit his lips to hold his laugh. Kang Yoon Jae looked cute with her confused face. Maybe it was dark or maybe she cannot see during the night

"It's astigmatism, isn't it?"

"What?"

"You can't see well during dark, isn't it?"

***************************