15 years ago.

15 years ago.

"Miss Kang, why they did not want to adopt me?"

"Well..."

"Am I too scary?"

"No, my dear."

" Then, why?"

" Don't you like it here?"

"They hate me."

" But I like you. I love you."

Miss Kang was the only person who cared about Yoon Jae. Yoon Jae was not a trouble kid. But, kids in the orphan home outcasted her because of her quite personality. Miss Kang was the one who took Yoon Jae from the church. Yoon Jae grown up under her care. Yoon Jae born with pale skin and reddish curly hair. Yoon Jae was left at the church with no identity. Most of the people assumed she was an illegal migrant child. In their society, they did not accept people who are from other country. So, Yoon Jae had been outcasted since she was a baby.

No one want to adopt her.

No one wanted to be friends with her

No one even care.

In the orphans home, Yoon Jae had been called so many names. Too many until she even want to remember.

"Anchor baby."

"Loner."

"Outsider."

"E.T."

"Curly."

"Immigrant."

She tried so hard to ignore all the words from the kids. When people called her by other names than Yoon Jae, she never responded. Since than she always been in a fights. However, she never fought back. She ended getting beaten by others. No one took her side except Miss Kang. However, Miss Kang not always with her. She often got bullied when Miss Kang was not around her. Miss Kang always went out for her works. Sometimes for days. One time, she'd bleed her head. the other time, she'd been locked in the store room for the whole day. She tried to run, however, people outside also treat her as bad as in the orphans home, She ended up coming back.