Another task.

'The prospect need to stay close with the subject. The prospect will be registered the same short course that the subject attended. The prospect will be used the given ID to pursue the task. Please remain your distant with the subject. Try not to make any contact the subject directly. Make sure the subject safety without the subject knew the prospect intentions. '

Se Joon sighed. It had been years since he left school. He hope that she not attending some kind girly course. It would be a disaster for him. He was lucky itp just an opened courses. Not the regular school or college. If it is, he prefer to assign as a cleaner or a janitor.

"Damn"

Se Joon shocked with his own image in the mirror.  Its been a while. He feel lucky he has healthy  skin. He look at himself after shaved. He still has the same face before he got  arrested.  Just with different hair style. He then cleaned up himself and made a move short after Yoon Jae getting out from her house. 

************************************

Anya Hanaa here, 

Se Joon check himself up just to make sure he stay handsome for Chang Yoon Jae...

hihihi..

Leave some comments and vote my plots  if you enjoy mine.

TQVM......