Chapter 4

"I assume that's Loki right?" I asked, just to be confirmed. Natasha nods her head.

"Be careful in there, you never know what tricks he can pull off this time," Bruce warned.

Steve was going to open the cell door.

"No don't open the door, just in case, I'll go in my own way," I stopped him.

I sink into the shadows, then rise above inside his cell.

"Well, that's new, who do we have here," Loki let out a cheeky smile.

"Something tells me you already know I'll be here," I replied as I stare into his gorgeous green eyes. Is this what a god is? He looks like a normal human but just way more charming. Even with powers, thanks to the existence of mutants, it's no surprise.

His slowly placed his hands on my cheeks, "I'll know soon," He smiled. I know he's up for something. In a blink of an eye, I was brought back to my memories, witnessing the death of my family once more, I tried staying strong, but I could not hold back my tears. Then it brings me to the days in the lab, tortured and beaten. I turned my head, now back to reality. 

"W-what..." I mumbled as I fell.

"What a tragic past," He smiled, "Tell me, why are you helping them, I saw what destroyed your home, that man is right in front of you, you could just kill him," He whispered to my ear.

"No," I replied. "My goal was never to kill him, I just want him to suffer, just like what HE did to ME!" I replied back.

"Aren't you afraid they can hear us?" Loki asked.

"I've already created an illusion for them to see us having a conversation the second I stepped into this cell," I answered.

"You have interesting powers, tell me, why don't you help me, I can help you in return," He requested.

"I prefer working alone, you're the god of mischief, for as long as I know, you could manipulate or betray me anytime, I wouldn't want to risk that," I replied.

"Smart," He chuckled.

"So, what's with the chaos you're bringing?" I asked.

"Just bringing a bunch of aliens call the Chitauri into Earth," He smiled.

My jaws dropped a little, so I was right about aliens? But still, what the actual fxxk did I just hear. Alien Invasion? Even if my plan was to make Tony Stark suffer, there's no way I'm letting my planet to get invaded by some species from space!

"Don't do that, it doesn't look nice on you," Loki cheekily lifted up my chin as our eyes met again.

"Loki, flirting doesn't work on me," I replied, not very amused with what he did.

"What's flirting?" He asked. I have no idea how to answer that.

"Give me a moment, I'll search it up," I replied as I took out my phone to search the definition of flirting. I cannot believe I actually did search for it and explained to him. He let out a small laugh. I'm not sure if he made me look like a joke, since he's the god of mischief it's really no surprise that he would do it, or he's just a pure innocent god who just came to earth. Which I did not want to ask.

"Well, I'm leaving," I turn back, getting ready to sink into the darkness again.

"Wait," He grabbed my shoulder, I couldn't help it but throw him to the other side.

"Sorry, natural reflexes," I replied. "Also, I do not like physical touch," I added.

He stood up, "you like mental touch?" he asked.

"Wha-what? N-no that's not what I meant!" I flustered.

"I was just joking, what I want to say is, you're free to join me," He let off a little smirk. I gave an okay sign before going back to the Avengers.

"You've tried your best, don't be so hard on yourself," Steve went to comfort me. I nodded.

"We'll have to find other ways," Tony responded. I honestly hate his guts.