Chapter 18

A/N: Potential Spoilers on Thor: Ragnarok

It felt like many years have passed since I first came to Sakaar, I got used to their lifestyle, but I do want to go back. It's a waste of time here. I can't get any information about Thanos. The good thing is, I don't see myself growing old here. It got to be like 5 years or something. I currently work as the Grandmaster's bodyguard along with Topaz and Brunnhilde also known as Valkyrie since I failed to pronounce her actual name correctly.

I've seen many contenders came and die under the hands of Hulk, throughout all these years, he has been the champion, the grandmaster's champion. Working as the bodyguard wasn't half bad, I get to take a break from time to time, get some alcohol and watch the contest. No, I am not an alcoholic, it just felt like after hours fun.

I suit up, getting ready for another day of work, at least today I get to work in the afternoon. I heard from Valkyrie she's bringing a new contender today. I reached the room as I see the familiar blonde long hair muscular man.

"Thor?" I questioned.

He looked at me with a smile, "Lily! Lily!" He happily called.

I looked at the side, part of me thinks that I am still asleep.

"Lo-Loki?" I raised my brows.

"Yeah, he's still alive! Can you actually believe it?" Thor smiled.

"Hey..." Loki smiled, I can tell he is nervous because I'm about to give him a punch in the face.

I took a deep breath and held myself back, trying to be calm in front of the grandmaster.

"Anyways, you two know this lord of thunder?" The grandmaster asked.

"I have never seen this man in my life," Loki replied.

"He's my brother!" Thor yelled.

"Adopted," Loki immediately responded.

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" The grandmaster asked.

"He-" I got cut off by Thor.

"Haha you take this thing off my neck and I will show you," Thor threaten.

God, I want to punch this two Asgardians so badly. Did Thor really think it is a good idea to threaten someone he does not even know? The grandmaster moved Thor's chair to the waiting area for the contest. While signaling Loki and I to wait and watch the fight. I left the room as soon as I got his permission. I did not want to care about Loki. I start to run, run back to my room and locked the door. Did that bastard just fake his death? Does he know how sad we were? I was?

I hugged my legs and start to cry again, thinking back of that time where I had to witness his death. "Stupid stupid," I mumbled as I bury myself in my pillows. There are still five more hours left for the contest, which means Thor is going to battle Hulk.

"This is going to be an interesting fight..." I laughed and put all my focus on the contest. Maybe I should ask Valkyrie out for some drinking. I called her through a device that the grandmaster provided me when I agree to be the bodyguard.

"Hey Val, drink?" I asked.

"Already there," she replied.

"That's earlier than usual," I commented.

"Felt like it," She laughed.

"I'll be there soon," I replied and ended the call.

I opened the door and walked to the bar. On my way there, I saw Loki, he was trying to find me. Our eyes met, but I did not care and continue walking.