Chapter 6

"We have an emergency!" I could hear Steve yelling across.

I opened my door, "Steve? What happened?" I asked innocently. I knew very well what happened.

"Loki escaped, he tricked the guards with his illusions," Steve explained.

"We need to find him, where could he have been?" Bruce ran towards us.

"He needs somewhere to open up the portal," Natasha added on.

"I think I know where," Tony interrupted. "He'll need the tallest building here, the Stark Tower,"

"Then let's go," Steve said.

"It's too late," I paused as I sense something wrong. "There are here.." I mumbled as we went out. I was right, the sky says everything. "We need to stop the aliens and someone to convince Loki," I said as I look towards Tony. He nods, "I'll go," as he took off. I smiled, it works perfectly as planned. "Captain let's go," I command as we head to the streets.

I created an illusion to be there while the real me heads towards Stark Tower. I levitate myself off the ground and to the top of the Stark Tower. Loki and Tony have already started talking.

"I have an army," Loki said.

"We have a Hulk," Tony replied. Who's Hulk? Is he in the Avengers? I don't think I've seen him. Is he the most powerful one? Is that why Tony mention him? But it does not matter.

I hide from a distance, I can transmit the illusions to his mind. I smile as he falls on the ground. What did I show him? I showed him my past with a twist. Instead of my family dying, I showed him his friends and loved ones dying. That look on his face just satisfies me so much.

"You sure are enjoying this aren't you?" Loki laughed.

"Am I not? All these years of training, fear, and anger, just to see his pathetic face cry," I smiled.

"I like you already," He teased.

"You wouldn't want to," I laughed.

"My army is here," He continued.

"I know, and I'm here to destroy it," I replied.

"Why? Aren't you having so much fun right now?" He questioned.

"Yes, but I wouldn't let greed take over me, he's the only man I want to see him suffer. Also, I'm not you Loki, I'm not a god and even if I were to be adopted, I know some feelings can't be fake," I looked at him.

"H-how-"

"You're not the only one who can look into someone's past, I have my ways," I cut him off. He remained silent.

"Loki, I met Thor once, a charming muscular man with a hammer. You know, I'm starting to think that the definition of gods now is just humans with magic who are just better looking than the rest." I continued. "He's a funny man but also stubborn like you. I've looked into his past as well and trust me, he thinks the world of you,"

"S-stop it," Loki mumbled, he's no longer smiling.

"Loki you're no villain, just a misunderstood child. You thought all those love given to you were fake because they hid the fact that you're adopted. Have you forgotten your mother?" I insisted on continuing.

"I SAID STOP," he demanded.

"Thor never wanted the throne but Asgard needs a ruler, a king, there's no one else more fit than you," I continued. "There wouldn't be light without shadow, the shadow is equally as important as the light," I could feel him getting tense.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP," He aims the scepter towards my head. I could feel a rush of energy rushing into my body. "Urgh..." I tried to overcome it.

"Why.. Do you have to be so foolish... I helped you in your revenge, why do you have to go against me!" Loki said as his hand touches my cheek.

"I..urgh..I..wasn't...going..against you..I... just see..more than what...you can see..."I mumbled. I had never felt such great power. Were my powers not enough? I'm feeling weak, I can't let it take control of me, but it hurts.

"You know nothing about me!" Loki screamed.

My vision gets a bit blurry, but his face is near me, I can see his eyes getting watery.

"I..don't... But I..know the feeling..." I stopped, it's getting really hard to talk. "Lo-Loki...Please...Stop..." I begged. The pain is unbearable. I can't hold it anymore.

"Then embrace it," he leans his face close to mine. I could feel his breathing before I pass out.