Chapter 20

A/N: Potential Spoilers on Thor: Ragnarok

We meet up in my room, trying to think of a plan but was called by the grandmaster shortly after. It seems like Thor somehow escaped with Hulk and wanted Loki and Valkyrie to find Thor as soon as possible.

"How long do you think it will take them," The Grandmaster asked me.

"Soon I believe," I assured him as we wait for their arrival back.

I look into my globe that could show me view around Loki, Valkyrie, Thor and the Hulk. I planted it in them when I saw them.

"Why are you staring at that black liquid ball?" The grandmaster asked.

"I like admiring things that often seem too normal," I answered. He smiled and was satisfied with the answer.

Outsiders will only see the globe as black where the vision can only be seen by me. Valkyrie and Loki were having a fight where Loki showed her her past memories. Thor was in the jet Hulk came from and... Banner is coming back, I think it was because of Natasha's video in the ship. I slowly watch as Valkyrie found them. I look at Loki, he was being tied up. Did Valkyrie tie him up? I wanted to help but I am in no position to move. Valkyrie brought them to the place where she kept Loki, they are coming out with a plan to fly through the devil's anus... What kind of name is that? Thor tells a little story about him and Loki when they were younger, before going for the plan. Valkyrie free the contenders while Thor and Loki went to hijack a spaceship. Thor left Loki with the obedient disk on his neck.

The security alarm turns on. I had to stop and was ordered to bring them back. What's worse is that I had to share a spaceship with another guard.

"Sorry.."I whispered to the guard before killing him.

I flew out of the spaceship and used my power to control every single spaceship and disabled their guns. I throw them aside and landed on Thor's spaceship.

"You're late," Thor smiled.

"You guys didn't even tell me you're leaving, if I did not see the globe, I would not have known what's going on," I rolled my eyes.

"Since when were you this powerful?" Valkyrie asked.

"Always? I mean I'm weaker than the Hulk physically but in terms of power, I do not intend to lose," I replied. "If the gamemaster finds out I'm strong, I would have ended up like Thor," I explained.

"What?" Thor looked at me.

"I wanted to help you too but you just cut me off," I rolled my eyes again.

"Hey, I just wanted to get out of that stupid chair okay," Thor complained.

"I'm going to find Loki, you guys go ahead first," I replied as I turn around to leave.

"Wait we need you!" Banner said.

"Then you should not have abandon Loki," I smiled before jumping off.

I look at the globe again to see the location of Loki. He is at the biggest spaceship with the rest of the contester. I know that place and so I managed to teleport myself in.

I heard some screamed and some tried to attack.

"Wait!" Loki yelled. "She's an ally," He continued and they stopped.

"Got yourself a new army?" I joked.

He laughed and we exchange kisses.

"You are going back to Asgard aren't you," I smiled.

"They do need a savior," Loki smiled back as we escape from Sakaar.