Chapter 24

A/N: Potential Spoilers on Avengers: Infinity War

We finally met up with Steve, he explained everything that has happened. Apparently, they are refugees now. Steve did not question about Loki maybe it was because we were holding hands the whole time.

"Hey Lily, mind having a talk alone?" Natasha asked. I nodded and walk to her.

"Why is Loki here? The last time I remember he was the one bringing Thanos Army here," she whispered.

"Don't worry he's good now," I smiled. She doesn't feel safe but still accepted it.

She turns to Loki, "I will kill you if you ever break her heart," she threatens.

I laughed at a corner but I stopped. "The other two children are here! Where's Wanda?" I asked.

"Probably with Vision," Sam replied.

"Vision... Right Vision has the mind stone, they are after the stones! Wanda and Vision are in danger," I warned.

We located their location and went on the spaceship to find them.

"Why are we flying on a spaceship again?" I asked.

"Easy to escape, we are refugees now, " Natasha replied.

We managed to take notice of Wanda's power, bright red.

"Ready for the jump?" Natasha asked Steve while the rest suit up.

Steve jumped first, making another epic entrance while the rest of us jumped.

The female and another big guy tried going for Vision's forehead, where the stone is at. I stopped their movements on time. They look at me.

"We met again," I smiled.

"How did you come back so fast," The female asked.

"Magic," I replied and toss them to the side.

Steve picked up Wanda and Vision. Natasha and Falcon went for the strike and Loki is piloting the spaceship.

"We don't want to kill you. But we will." Natasha warned.

"You'll never get the chance again." The female replied as they were transported back to their spaceship.

"You two okay?" I asked Wanda and Vision. They nodded their head.

"Good to have you back," Wanda smiled.

"About that, I was one of the first to experience the terror of the titan and his children," I looked away. I do not have the confidence to defeat them at all.