Chapter 5

I was offered a room to rest and call it a day. I should have brought some nice clothes in. The wardrobe has S.H.I.E.L.D uniforms, some t-shirts, black bodysuit, the kind I saw Natasha wore but this is more of my size, I'm half a head taller than her.

I lied down on the bed after a quick shower. Thinking about the offer Loki made. It's crazy, I purely only hates Tony Stark, him and his stinky attitude, not to mention how many innocent lives he had harmed. There's no way I'm going to help him destroy this world I live in. I am no hero. Could it be his way of manipulation? Or just a trick to get me in confusion? I rolled around the bed, slightly frustrated.

"Seems like something is bothering you," I heard a laugh. The voice... So familiar... Right, I literally just heard this voice a few hours ago...

"Loki?" I called.

I saw him showing himself. "Illusion?" I asked.

"Correct." He replied, still with a smile. He really likes smiling, doesn't he?

"Why are you here? What do you want?" I demanded an answer.

"You have yet told me your name, and the full extent of your power," he replied. " Remember I asked about who do we have here?"

"The name is Lily, my powers... I'm not too sure what's the full extent yet. But I can assure you it can be impactful so don't try and let aliens in because I'll destroy every single one of them," I replied.

"Is that a treat?" He grinned.

"No, a fact," I replied.

As usual, he let out a small laugh. "You're interesting, you wanted revenge and yet you reject helps from others," he folds his arms.

"You seem to have misunderstood my revenge, my only target is him, not the whole world. My powers could have easily killed him, but I want him to witness the tragedy, to know what he has done. If you're here to convince me to open a portal for the aliens, I'm not doing it," I responded firmly. "Plus, I've already had a perfect illusion to show him, and make him grief," I added.

"Hold up, you can create portals?" He stopped for a moment.

"Yeah, darkness isn't my only power, throughout these years of training, I've managed to get a hang of cosmo powers. Though I don't intend to focus on it, it could kill me if I'm not careful," I replied.

Loki shows great interest in my powers as he took a step forward. "You know what I really wish I can have now?" He smiled.

"The scepter that can control people so you can use me to help you?" I answered.

"Guess it's not going to be easy," He laughed.

"Darling, nothing is going to be easy around me," I smiled.

"Alright, then may I perhaps made a request?" He asked.

"Go ahead," I replied.

"Get me out of the cell," He continued.

"What? Aren't you a god? Why do you need my help ?" I look at him, unamused.

"Why do it yourself when you can have someone else do it for you," He grinned. I rolled my eyes, I might want to slap that charming face of his if he's actually there.

"I can, however, there doesn't seem to have any benefits for me," I replied.

"Actually there is," he paused,"I'll be heading to the Stark Tower and I'm sure he'll be there, it's a perfect chance for you to sneak in and create illusions to his mind," he replied. He's not wrong, I wouldn't need to distract others to get to him since as a team they're always together.

"Deal," I replied with a smile. "However, I would not guarantee not destroying your army," I pointed out.

"Deal Lilith," He smiled and disappeared before I could even correct him my name.

I lied down on the bed, knowing what I want to show him. I fell asleep, with a smile.