Chapter 11

"Why are you still helping me?" the first thing Loki said when he met me in the room.

"Must there be a reason for everything I do?" I asked him back.

"There got to be some motive for you to do this, I've already told you the way back to earth and yet you're still here... Did father command you to do so?" He asked.

"I am not you, I don't need to have any motive to do anything unless you're Tony Stark then perhaps the story will be different," I replied.

"Look Loki, I'm not here to lecture you, I'm just a child compared to you, I do not have the rights to. But all I ask from you is to be honest, honest with me and yourself," I sighed.

Loki remained silent for a while. "Fine..." He mumbled as he sat down, next to me.

There was a moment of awkward silence. I do not know what to say, neither is he saying anything.

"So... Whose idea was it to have a man and woman in a room?" He finally said something.

"Your mother," I replied. "I thought it was a bad move too, but at least it gets you out of the prison," I added.

"You manipulated my mother?" Part of him sounds threatening.

"No," I answered firmly. "She wants to help you, she cares for you she loves you Loki," I continued. "So does your brother," I stare into his eyes. I love his green eyes compared to my blue ones.

"You sound like you're lecturing me right now," He pouted. God that's cute.

"No I'm not," I pout back.

"Yes you are!" He whined.

"No I am not!" I replied.

I couldn't help it but burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

" We are like two kids fighting," I replied.

He could not deny it, so he had to agree with it.

"It's getting pretty awkward isn't it," I laughed.

"I thought we were both the bad ones," he replied.

"Neither of us is bad, people just don't see things under our shoes. I lost everyone I loved thanks to that shell, I just want to see him suffer the same way as I do," I sighed. "Society these days only sees themselves, they are not wrong, if you end up caring for everyone, who's going to care about you?" I added.

"I understand," Loki replied.

"Of course you do," I smiled.

We gave each other a hug, he can be just as warm as his mother. I tried to fight back my tears.

"You told me to be honest, what about yourself," Loki whispered.

That moment is where all hell broke loose, all those years of hiding, acting tough were all shattered.

"I miss my family..." I mumbled.

"I know," Loki replied as he pats my head.

"Why do I have to be the only one alive...Why didn't I die with them," I cried.

"You mother sacrificed herself to protect you, she knows you're strong enough to survive," Loki replied. I gave a slight nod.

That night was the first time, I let myself out of the cage buried under my fear and anxiety. I haven't had a peaceful sleep in such a long time...