Chapter 21

A/N: Potential Spoilers on Thor: Ragnarok

"How do I look?" Loki asked as he put back on his helmet.

"Charming?" I replied as I changed my clothes as well.

"You look beautiful darling," He gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Well they are so loving don't you think Miek?" Korg asked.

We stopped, a little embarrassed.

"We will continue when this Ragnarok ends," Loki promises. I nodded as we hug.

"We are here," Korg announced.

Loki stood in front of the entrance, Korg and Miek make their way down to help the Asgardians.

As the fog slowly reveals our spaceship, "Your savior is here," Loki yelled in confidence.

He walked down as the Asgardians made their way up. I followed behind Loki and help to finish off those monsters which are fairly weak. I see a strong strike of lightning towards the castle. Thor was able to control his powers. Loki and I looked at each other and smiled. Thor made his way to us.

"You're late," He said to Loki.

"You're missing an eye," Loki replied.

"This isn't over yet," Valkyrie cut in.

"She's right," I added and followed Valkyrie.

Hulk was busy fighting a huge wolf. So I clear up all the small minions. Hela made her way down. Her presence itself already scares me. Loki pulled me back.

"I need your help to delay Hela," He asked. I nodded.

Thor, Valkyrie and I went straight toe to toe with her. Thor let out another strong thunder as I used her shadows to stop her from moving. It held her for a couple of seconds that's all, she broke free soon after. I threw all her minions on her. It's only possible for the three of us to delay her, we can't win her. Hela threw her sword towards us. I could only dodge some while the rest cut my skin. The only solution left is to use dark magic if we want to win.

I turn to Thor, "Mind if I use dark magic?" I gasped for some air at the meantime.

He shook his head. "Surtur," he whispered to me.

"Since you like this place so much, you can have it," Thor turned to Hela.

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me!"," Hela smiled.

"No we can't," Thor replied as he turned behind. Fire rose from below. "But he can," Thor added as he points at some kind of demon looking monster.

"What!" Hela looked nervously.

With Valkyrie and I held her down, Thor strikes a thunder down, breaking the bridge as Hela fell to the ground of Asgard.

"The people are safe. That's all that matters." Valkyrie commented.

"We're fulfilling the prophecy," Thor replied.

"I hate this prophecy."Valkyrie sighed.

"So do I, but we have no choice," Thor replied.

"We need to get back to the spaceship now," They both said as they flew back.

I looked around, where did Loki go? If he does not leave anytime soon, he will get killed too. I went back to the spaceship as I summon my globe to see where Loki go.

"He's safe," I sigh in relief. That sneaky boy just wants to surprise his brother does he not.

"Hey Lilith," Loki came to me and gave me a hug.

"Glad to have you back," I smiled and gave him a pat on the back.

"Where's Thor?" He asked.

"In that room," I pointed.

Loki gave me a kiss on the cheek before going. I smiled as I watch those two brothers chat with each other.

"Want a drink?" Valkyrie passed me a shot glass.

"One shot," I replied. She pours it to my glass and I took a shot. Finally some peace.

Thor and Loki walked out of the room as Thor sat on the chair. I stood beside Loki and Valkyrie.

"Where shall we head for?" Thor asked turned to Korg and Miek,"Miek, where are you from?"

"Oh, Miek's dead. I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge and I've felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day. Oh Miek, you're alive! He's alive guys. What was the question again bruv?" Korg answered.

"Earth it is," Thor replied.

Loki looked at him, "Do you really think it's a good idea to go to earth?" He asked Thor.

"Yeah, people on earth love me, I'm quite popular!" Thor laughed.

"Let me rephrase, do you really think it is a good idea to bring ME back to earth," Loki asked.

"Probably not to be honest," Thor replied. "I wouldn't worry brother, I feel like everything is going to work out fine," He continued.

A huge shadow overthrows our ship. We looked up.

"Oh no..."I mumbled.