Chapter 12

A/N: Potential spoilers for Thor: The Dark World

♡  

"Loki..?" The first word I called out when I open my eyes.

He was not there, was he taken back to the dungeon? Or did he...Find a way to escape? I shook my head as I get up, my head is really dizzy. I look in the mirror, my eye bags are heavy due to crying. Thank god I brought my makeup bag to help me conceal it. I walked towards the doors, I could hear loud yellings and noises. What's going on?

I opened the door, it's not as peaceful as inside the room. The ceilings were falling, dead bodies lying around. Was there an invasion? This is terrible...

"Lilith!" I heard Loki's voice.

I turned around, some part of his clothes are covered in blood. He looks at me, relieved.

"Thank god the magic worked, they didn't hurt you," he said as he gave me a hug. He was shaking, he was afraid, I can feel it.

"What's going on here? It was fine last night," I asked.

"The dark elves attacked. They're after brother's girlfriend Jane Foster, she has the aether in her," Loki explained, fairly quickly.

"I don't have time to explain everything yet, we have to get you out of here first, come," Loki added as he grabbed my hand.

I took a glance into what just happened. How was he so calm, he saw his mother, dead. His father imprisons the human girl whom I believe is Jane Foster. Thor took her to the spaceship and now Loki is here to get me there.

"Let me do this quicker," I said as I grab his hand tightly and teleported us to the spaceship.

"Wa-what," Loki looked around while Thor jumped a little upon our sudden arrival.

"I can teleport to places I've seen, I saw this spaceship when I was looking at his memories," I pointed at Loki.

Loki nodded, seems unaffected by the fact I just look into his past.

"Let's go, anyone knows how to pilot this?" Thor asked. We shook our heads.

"Why didn't you take the Quinjet I used to come here?" I asked.

Thor looked at me, "I... Forgot about it...We'll have to figure this out," he laughed nervously.

He managed to power on the spaceship but it alerted the whole kingdom. Loki offered to pilot it but Thor refuses because he can do it. I honestly would have trusted Loki in doing it instead, the entire spaceship is really unstable and we are under attack. Jane fell but I managed to catch her.

"Oh dear is she dead," Loki commented.

"Jane?" Thor called.

"She's alright for now," I replied as Jane nodded her head. There's something in her, I think it was the Aether Loki mentioned.

While Loki was disturbing Thor, I took a look at Jane's memory. The Aether is some kind of red liquid that looks similar to blood. It's draining her body. This is no good. "Where're we going? She can't hold this any longer," I asked.

"We're going to find the dark elves," Thor answered.

"What?"I questioned. Wasn't it the dark elves that invaded?

Thor opened the side of the spaceship door and threw Loki out.

"Thor! what on earth are you doing?" I rushed to the door while Thor pushed me as well.

"Sorrryyy," He yelled.

I felt myself hitting onto someone. "Are you alright?" I looked up, it was Thor's ally that I was in Jane's memory.