Chapter 14

A/N: Potential spoiler for Avengers: Age of Ultron

♡  

2 years have passed since that day. There were not many jobs as an Avenger so I spent most of my time in training. I had told the Avengers about Thanos and his plan, I am not sure when he will be here but he will be here. I want to make sure I am able to protect this planet I'm living in. Hence I have paused my goal of revenge. I can do that after the big treat is gone. I do need to work with him so I got to let it go for now. Plus, he has a small simulation of how it felt. I still hate him and his guts.

"Speak of the devil.." I whined as my phone rang.

"Hello?"I picked up the phone.

"Lily, we need the Avengers to assemble, we have tracked down the scepter," Tony called.

"Alright, be there in a few minutes," I replied.

I got myself a new suit, put it on and teleported to the Avengers Tower where the rest were. The Scepter is now is the possession of Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, one of the notorious heads of HYDRA who has been using energy drawn from the alien weapon to power advanced weaponry, as well as attempting to empower living humans. A raid on Strucker's base in the Eastern European country of Sokovia commences, with the Avengers battling HYDRA forces to reclaim the scepter.

We battle against them, they were no match, till a speedster arrived and tripped hawkeye. Another mutant was inside playing mind tricks. I was unaffected thanks to my outer layer shield. The twins are able to hold their own against the Avengers but are unable to prevent the heroes from capturing Strucker. Tony Stark found the scepter, and the female attempts to stop him by using her powers to implant a vision into his mind. I stopped her magic from flowing it and she had no choice but to flee with her brother if they want to live. I took a glance at her memories. She survived the mortar shell attack like me. I decided to track them down.

"Hey," I smiled as I emerged from the shadows. They were terrified. The male tried attacking me since I could not keep up with his speed but he underestimated my shield a little. Once he comes physical contact with my shield, I used the dark aura to grab him.

"Let him go!" The female threatened.

"He attacked first," I replied, folding my arms. "I just want to have a little talk," I added.

"What do you want!" The male asked.

"I took a glance to her past, you twins are survivors from the mortar shell attack aren't you?" I pointed at the female. They look at each other before nodding their head.

"I'm a survivor too and I know who created the shell," I continued.

"Tony Stark," The twins replied me. "The man you saved just now," The female added.

"Yes and no, it's the Stark Industries, it may not be Tony Stark himself. Also don't get it wrong, I've already planted a vision on him so yours would have been a waste of time and effort," I explained. " 3 years ago, I first met him, I wanted to just kill him but then I want him to feel my pain, the pain of losing everyone else but you're the only one alive. It has since been implemented into his mind, a constant struggle he has to wake up to," I continued.

"2 years ago, I stopped pursuing the revenge as there's a bigger treat that can be here anytime. If you two still want to do it then go ahead, I'll be going London for a while so the Avengers will be slightly weaker without me, but they still have a god and a big green monster," I added. "If you need me, you can look for the Avengers maybe 2 months time, I will be there," I smiled.

"That's all I'm going to say, bye bye," I waved before freeing the male and vanished into the shadows. The last time I see their faces, they were confused.

It brought me enough time to get a copy of their past. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were also known as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. They had their powers from the scepter. The same scepter that contains the mind stone, one of the infinity stones. I wish I had the tesseract... So I can go to any of the 9 realms. I hope my trip to London can help me out in some way. I still want to explore the galaxy, no matter how dangerous. Without knowledge, everything became fear.

"Should I ask for another Quinjet..." I asked myself, the previous one was left in Asgard and probably gone for now.

I packed my luggage as I head for the airport. I'll just go and get more information first before asking for a new jet.