Chapter 10

I head down to the dungeon, clearing all those nonsense thoughts I have in my mind.

"You're here," Loki called, he seems to be really excited for some reason.

"Yeah, I did say I'll be here didn't I?" I replied.

"But why are you still here? Despite having all your questions answered," Loki asked.

"So is visiting you a crime now? God, I don't get Asgard at all," I said, slightly rolling my eyes.

"No it isn't, or does someone really miss me?" He smiled with that usual cheeky smile.

"Honey no, Thor went back to Earth without me, so I'm left in this realm or whatever you call it," I sighed while folding my arms. "Plus, god knows how long it will be for me to meet you again... Who knows I might be dead by then," I continued.

"Then do me a favor and get me out of here," his face gets close to mine, but thankfully there was a transparent wall or something that blocks him from doing it.

So I was right aren't I, trying to charm me so that I could get him out... Still a trickster after all, why do I feel so disappointed...

"So... That's your plan this whole time, isn't it? You were afraid I leave because you might not get a chance to escape?" I replied, slightly frowning.

"Disappointed?" He smiled. I hate it.

"Expected," I replied. "Must be a hobby to mess with people's emotions isn't it," I let out a laugh, sarcastic one.

He remained silent as his green eyes stare at me. He seems so innocent but it could be just another act. I wish he could be more honest about himself... But seeing what he had experience in the past, it's no surprise that he would act that way, the only person he will probably turn to is his mother. I can't help to think of him as a boy, who just want to be recognized and treated fairly by his father. Wait... Why am I even involved in this? This is literally a family matter! Was it even wise to be here? I should have just let myself drown in all those questions instead. I could have taken my revenge by now...

"If you really want to go back so badly... You can ask Heimdall to bring you back by the Bifrost," Loki said. Is it just me or did I sense a pinch of sadness in his voice?

"Heimdall?" I look at him.

"He is the gatekeeper, you should have seen him when you enter Asgard, he should have seen you coming," Loki answered.

"Oh, so that was him," I replied. The really tall guy from the beginning.

"Go ahead, you can take your leave now," Loki continued as he walks back inside.

Why do I feel a sense of guilt? If he really wants me to help him escape he would not tell me how to leave... He is no villain, just a misunderstood child and I may be capable to help him, like Thor said. I left the dungeon, but I am not leaving Asgard yet. I went back to my room, hoping Thor would come back soon. He is probably the only who can help me get Loki out, there's no way I can request it from the King. Just imagine him getting angry and execute me. Nope, not going to die in Asgard. Not a smart idea.

I heard a knock on the door, I went up and open it. It was the Queen, I've seen her in Loki's memories. She's drop dead gorgeous and resembles my mother a little. "Hello your highness," I bowed slightly. She smiled at me, "No need to be formal with me Lily, call me Frigga, I've heard from Thor you've helped him out in Earth, thank you," Her warm smile immediately reminded me of my mother. "It wasn't a huge help though, in the end, I was still under control by Loki.." I frown a little. "The scepter Loki was holding contains the mind stone, you don't have to blame yourself on that," she replied. I nodded slightly.

"The thing is, I've heard from Thor that he had asked you to help Loki," She continued.

"That is correct," I replied.

"It's no easy task, my dear," She held my hand. "But please try your best, he may seem evil but-"

"But he's just misunderstood," I replied, cutting her off. "Don't worry, I will do my best," I added. She smiled, she seems more relieved than anyone else.

"But... I may need some help... I can't really get through him with him in the prison," I said.

Frigga nodded her head, " I understand... I'll arrange a room for you two to meet, with guards guarding the doors,"

A room with just the two of us? Bad move,  terrible move. Loki is still a man no matter what, you can't just put him with a woman.

"I understand, thank you," I replied. At least I get him out of prison... The Queen is incredibly sweet and friendly... A part of her just reminds me of my mother. I miss her, so so badly, I want to hug mom, I want to have talks with her. If only she's still alive...