Chapter 26

The Final

The battle against Thanos brought great damages. I handcuffed him with a spell he cannot break while letting the rest decides his destiny. Meanwhile, Thor, Groot, Rocket, Loki and I went to Titan to find Tony and the rest. Groot and Rocket managed to get back together with the guardians. Our next destination was Vomir, to return the soul stone in exchange with Gamora. However, it was not possible so we had to use the time stone and do it. We were still on time to change the tragedy on the Asgard ships, but we were not able to change Ragnarok.

It's been a month since the aftermath, Thor and Loki reunited with Valkyrie and the other half of Asgardians. They rebuild Asgard in Norway. A beautiful country with great scenery. I visit there from time to time. Sometimes the Avengers will assemble, either to go against new threats or just partying. Most of the time I'm not there so I earn myself a new nickname - Queen of backing out. I wanted to learn more about myself, and my past. Thanos was right, I ain't mortal. If I was I would have died way faster. My powers and identity still remain a mystery.

"A drink?" Loki smiled as he hugged me from behind.

"Sure," I smiled and we exchange kisses.

"What are your thoughts on being the soon-to-be Queen of Asgard?" He teased.

"Don't worry I'm not here for the throne," I laughed.

"That's not what I meant," Loki pouted as he kneeled with one knee. He pulls out a ring box and opened it.

"Will you be my everloving wife?"He asked.

I tried holding back my tears.

"Marry him," I could hear Thor whispering at one corner.

Loki and I turned and look at him.

"Sorry brother did not mean to do that," He laughed and ran before Loki throws knives at him.

"You really are the god of knives aren't you," I laughed.

"So what's your response?" He pouted.

"How could I say no to such adorable and charming face," I smiled and kissed him.

He carried me up and hugged me tightly.

"Are you not afraid? I'm a mystery," I asked.

"You're still the Lilith I know, and I love you for that," He smiled.

"That sound like a superhero name doesn't it," I laughed.

"So you going to be called Mystery?" He asked.

"Is it not a bit too late to come out with a name?" I asked.

He kissed me again, " Never too late," He replied.

-END-