Chapter 15

Two months have passed, really fast. I met up with Erik Selvig in London as we explore more about the realms and infinity stones. Though at one point, he mentioned that Thor came when I was away for training. From what I think, it might be because Wanda, she probably inserts some vision into his head. Either that or there might be some new enemies. They should be fine since they have Thor there. So I continued with my research with Erik. Time passes faster than I have expected, and I went back to New York City. I received a text from Steve Rogers that the facility location has changed so I went to meet them in the new Avengers Facility.

"Seems like we have new members," I smiled as I landed on the ground.

I see Wanda, she smiled at me.

"Yea, this is Scarlet Witch, that Android is Vision, that is Falcon and this is War Machine," Steve introduced.

"So we using our made up names?" I joked. They laughed.

"Alright, that is Wanda, Vision is still Vision, Falcon is Sam, War Machine is James," Steve re-introduced them.

"Lily," I smiled as I shake their hands.

"I guess I need some updates?" I asked.

Steve and I went to the meeting room as he updates me on everything that has happened. Banner is missing after the fight with Ultron, Tony retires for active duty, Clint retires as well to be with his family, Thor went back to Asgard. Technically the whole original Avengers were split but the new avenger team is formed. I have a bad feeling this is not going to end well...

"I'm planning to take a trip to the galaxy," I informed Steve.

"Galaxy?" He questioned.

"Yes, I'm not sure where I might land or will I be even made it back alive, but I'm giving it a try anyway," I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"If there's a slim chance of me stopping the threat from reaching earth, I will do it at all cost," I answered.

Steve shook his head. "Look, Lily, I know you're strong and independent. But you're not alone on this fight,"

"I know, which is why, if I can't do it, I will need the Avengers to assemble again, and by that time, I rely on your leadership Cap, I need both the old and new Avengers. They can take a break, but never forget what is to come," I replied.

Steve nodded his head, "Alright, I'll inform Tony about it, I seek for your return,"

"So do I," I smiled.

Steve told Tony Stark about it, and they assigned me a brand new Quinjet with a few parts upgraded from the previous.

"Thank you," I thanked them.

"Get some souvenirs while you're at it kid," Tony joked. This time I actually laughed at the sarcasm.

"If I'm on a holiday," I replied before walking in the Quinjet.

This time, the jet is activated using voice. I was a little annoyed at how Tony registered me as "The emo kid" So I had to say that to activate the jet. There were more slightly more details about the galaxy, not a lot but better than the previous model.

"Let's go..." I smiled as I set off a new adventure.