Chapter 7

"She's coming back to her conscious! " I could faintly hear Natasha's voice.

My eyes felt heavy, my body felt numb. "Na..Natasha?" I mumbled softly.

"She's awake guys!" I could hear her informing the rest.

I slowly open up my eyes, it was blurry but soon in focus. I wonder when's the last time I felt that... Right... Those days in the lab... I could see Steve and Tony running towards me, along with Clint following behind.

"You alright?" Tony asked. I gave a slight nod.

"Don't worry, everything is over now," Steve assured. Is it though? Is everything really over?

"W..What happened..?" I asked.

"You were under the scepter's control," Steve explained.

"Did I... Kill anyone?" I continue to ask.

"Well... No, it was weird but Loki made you his right-hand man, you mainly just protect him, which is weird since you had great destruction power," Steve answered. "Honestly, with you under control and Tony being in some kind of hallucination, we really thought we might have lost," He continued.

"I underestimated him," Tony replied with a frown. I smiled a little, he did not underestimate Loki, I was behind it.

"I'm sorry I got careless.." I said.

Part of me feels like it isn't over, my hatred towards Tony still carries. Illusions were not good enough, it was more of a simulation, I got to let him experience the real pain. But I was conflicted, his friends, the Avengers are really nice to me, killing them off would be sad.

"It's alright kid, you did your best, now get some rest," Tony replied. I nodded again.

"Where's Loki now? I haven't seen Bruce and Thor yet.." I asked.

"Well, Thor brought Loki back using the Tesseract and is now kept in prison in Asgard. Bruce is in Stark Tower which we name it the Avengers Tower now," Natasha replied.

So the gods are back in their own "planet"? Loki in prison... I feel so uneasy, I don't recall anything ever since that scepter controlled me. What is the scepter, why is it so powerful? I need answers, and I wouldn't get any if I stay in bed.

I stood up, though the rest wanted me to rest more, I kindly rejected. "Sorry guys, I still have many questions, I might need to leave for a few days," I smiled.

Steve nodded, "It's alright we understand, here this is my number, if you need help you can contact us, if we need the Avengers to assemble again, we'll contact you," he explained. "So for now, you're free to take a break," He added.

"Thanks," I smiled before leaving.

Is this the end? Or just yet another beginning? A beginning to something horrifying... I'm not sure where I can go to search for the answer... Maybe, just maybe, I can try to somehow get to Asgard. But they might be way more powerful than I am. I've seen Thor and Loki's power, it's not easy to go against them. I look up at the clear sky, so many questions left unanswered. I could not even focus on getting revenge. Was it his doing? My mind can't help to think about Loki and his scepter. Did he really just use me to protect him? He knew I could have helped his plan to succeed. What in the world was he thinking? Or does he have other plans... What exactly is his scepter, such great power, is it a god weapon like the hammer Thor was holding?

"How can I make my way to Asgard..." I asked myself.

I closed my eyes and levitate myself as I roam in the sky. Will it be possible for me to portal myself there? I don't even know where it is or how it even looks like. Maybe I should get a new costume instead, I mean dress up is pretty important too. I am sort of a superhero now except I'm a hero, maybe just super, superhuman and I dress like a high school girl. "Maybe add in a cape with a hoodie because why not, and a suit, black and red sounds good," I mumbled to myself again, black and red matches my hair. Time to start a new journey to Asgard.