Chapter 26: Fire

Eren's parents, as well as his sister, were out of the house for dinner, and so Eren did not hesitate in wanting to bring Levi there. Eren was the one who drove. He had one hand steady on the wheel while one fiercely gripped Levi's thigh with so tightly that it seemed to scream "you're mine now". Levi was breathing with rattling breath, not because he was horny but because Eren's hand rose dangerously high to his inner thigh. Whenever there was a red traffic light, Eren would place his hand directly on Levi's crotch and give it a nice squeeze, reminding him of what was going to occur later. Levi shot him a piercing glare but did not dare to remove his hand away. He was a simple and honest man. If he liked it, he was not going to push it away. When Levi had peered down at Eren in the trunk of Kenny's car a while back, he never thought the same boy in it would be the one to show him what being in love was really like. There were alarms blaring inside Levi's head that he was not supposed to be doing this and that he should've avoid the boy, but those alarms were overtaken by the sound of the moans Eren would purposely make just to tease Levi.

"If you keep that up, I won't have a choice but to make you pull over so I can fuck you now," Levi muttered sharply under his breath.

"That's the point."

"Then pull fucking over then," Levi ordered in a stern voice.

Luckily the flow of cars was minimum, so there wouldn't be too much attention drawn to them if they parked too close to the road. Eren violently swerved the car to their right and into a small decline of earth, so that the top of the car was only visible from the road. All around was a plentiful clump of pine trees and raspberry bushes. Levi's rump bounced a bit at Eren's sudden turn. Levi unbuckled his seatbelt eagerly while the car was still in motion. The car stopped abruptly, and soon Eren was clicking his seatbelt off and moving into the backseat where he knew Levi would meet him. He crawled into the faint cologne scented sits before vigorously pinning Eren wrists down upon them. Although the backseat had limited space for any legroom, Levi somehow managed to straddle Eren without looking like an utter fool. He cradled Eren's face in his trembling hands as he began to press his eager mouth against Eren's like a sealed promise. Eren stuck out his tongue to stop Levi's move, only to caress his upper lip with the wet organ. The older man stopped suddenly, frozen in place by this enchanting boy. Levi was staring straight into his distractingly gorgeous eyes and silently thanked all things above for blessing Eren with lovely features as Eren proceeded to stroke the man's lower lip with his tongue. Levi tried to push his lips to his, but Eren wouldn't allow him; he had his palms against the man's chest, his tongue unwilling to leave.

"Let me kiss you damn it. What the hell are you doing?" Levi growled in frustration.

"I'm trying to make you want me," was his simple reply.

"I already do want you. I've wanted you from the very start."

"Define 'start.'"

"When you sneakily got me drunk and thought I would forget everything the very next morning."

"Hey," Eren said and pulled away. "That's wasn't the very start. We'd known one another for quite a while."

"Well, it was the start for me because it was right then that I had started to fall for you too. I don't think I knew anything else before you. My world was created at that moment," he explained as he soothingly rubbed Eren's arms up and down in a slow speed.

"I don't know what to say," Eren told him, stunned. His heart was beating faster now and he felt like it was going to erupt into a flame and set him on fire, a flickering flame of suppressed emotions and thoughts.

"You don't need to say anything," Levi whispered and tipped Eren's chin down with his warm fingers "Kiss me."

Levi did not wait for Eren to give him an actual reply and locked his mouth to his for another burning kiss, a tangle of wet muscles and soft openings. Levi knew this was going to happen because their shunned-upon feelings of admiration and desire for one another was building up like waiting explosions in a volcano. Levi thought that perhaps his life was just an entire series of waiting, waiting for the moment where he was just going to snap and let his heart take control for once. They were making love through kisses, because making love should not be defined as solely penetration, and Levi was proud that he was capable of doing such a thing. He used to think he was born to create anger and destruction because it was all he ever knew. Now here he was, in the backseat of a cigarette scented car with his hands sliding underneath the waistband of jeans belonging to the boy whom he always wanted to hold and cherish. Those hands were unbuttoning the jeans, an act so sacred in Levi's mind because he often pushed it away.  Levi's hands drifted down and had its path blocked by the expanding bulge in Eren's boxers. With a smug smirk, Levi yanked at it and pulled it down to reveal its full glory. He gently caressed it through the thin fabric and shuddered at the simple sound of Eren's sigh.