Chapter 9 - Perfect Idea

In the morning I found myself alone in her room. I could also hear a shower in the background. I decided to lay there for a bit, I was so tired.

A couple minutes later the shower turned off. After that I could hear a lot of rustling and finally it was still. Then the sink turned on, then off. The door opened and I could see Alexandra fully dressed with a towel piled on top of her head. It was in one of those things that my older sister did whenever her hair was wet. Then she took off the towel to reveal damp, messy hair.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” she said.

“It's eight in the morning,” I whine. We went to bed at like one last night. There were only so many levels in Zelda and we only had so much energy.

She threw more clothes at me and added, “Get dressed.”

“Are these also Garrett's?” I asked. They looked sorta familiar.

“No. Your mom dropped some of your clothes off last night.” Now I know where they were from.

“Oh.”

“Get a move on!” she ordered. I shuffled into the bathroom and changed.

I came back and asked, “Am I just gonna home today, or will we spend another day together?”

“Depends,” she replied, with a bit of a teasing tone in her voice.

“On?”

“Whether or not you can stand my company for another day.”

“Well looks like we're gonna have to find something to do, for I am staying with you.”

“I have the perfect idea.”

Hmm. Is Devin gotten himself into the horrible 'friend zone'? Maybe.