Chapter 27 - Room 310

Last Chapter! Can't believe it went by so fast. Well, maybe because I had written it all before I even got this account. Oh well. Happy Reading.

We visited the hospital. Alexandra was in room 310. It was a big room, but I think they did that on purpose. Just so that all nine of us could stay with her. Simon did not want the boys working while Alexandra was unconscious, so we just stayed there. She wasn't waking up. And she was in bandages all over. Her heart rate was slow and steady. Until it wasn't and the monitor was just showing a flat line. There were bleeps going off.

“Doctor!” Harry shouted. I was right next to her bed holding her hand. I thought it would never happen again. The doctor came and had nurses with her. They had to do that shock thing. Over and over. But each time the line did not rise. It was on max power and her heart was still not beating.

“I'm sorry boys, but I have to call-” the doctor started.

Something popped into my head. Something she had told me. “Don't. Just please, let me do something,” I begged.

The doctor looked hesitant at first, but then said, “What do we have to lose?”

I went up to my precious Alexandra. Kitty cat. Miss Striker. Alex. Lex. I cupped her cheek in my hand gently I pressed a soft, tender, passionate kiss to her lips. It was the only hope. My only chance. I didn't hear anything. Wait, I didn't hear anything. Does that mean? I look at the heart monitor and the line is not flat. I start to cry, but not sad tears. Happy tears. It was one of the best moments of my life, knowing that Alexandra was alive. I got up and joined my boys. You know, your kiss makes my heart beat faster.

Dun dun. Dun dun. Guess what? There's a sequel! Yay!