Chapter 1

At yume's house
Yume's POV
"congrats sis you finally got into four star academy"my big brother said.
"Arigato onii-San, I'm so happy. I'm finally gonna become an idol!"

"Yume come on we'll be leaving to your new school soon, make sure you have all what you need for this semester"my parents called out to me.
~time skip
"Every one please proceed to the main hall for the entrance ceremony."people were calling out.
"Come on I don't wanna miss the chance to see S4!" I yelled out to my parents.
I started running towards the main hall when I suddenly feel like I hit someone. I was about to hit the ground but a pair of hands caught me; I was about to look up to see who was that person that saved me from falling but instead I see a girl with pink hair on the ground. I escape the pair of arms and rush towards her.
"I'm sorry I bumped into you, I should have looked where I was going." I said as I give her a my hand to help her stand up.
"Arigato, my name is Laura Sakuraba." The girl with pink hair said as she took my hand and stood up.
"I'm yume nijino!" I said.
But a thought rushed through my mind I didn't thank that person that saved me. I looked behind me to see no one.
'Guess they were in a rush.' I told muself.
"So are you a new student here?" Sakuraba-San asked me.
"Ya, what about you sakuraba-San?" I asked her
"Same here, and please call me Laura." Laura said
"Then you can call me yume." I said
"Let's go inside the ceremony is about to start" Laura said as we rushed inside.

Author's POV
As they went inside they found where all first years are sitting and went there.
Soon 4 girls dressed in a different uniform than all other students come up the stage. Girls started shouting.
S4 came up the stage and welcomed all new students and gave an amazing speech and now it was time for the class selections.
The students can either choose:
Flower song class and the top idol is Hime Shiratori.
Moon beauty class and the top idol is Yozora Kasumi.
Bird theater class and the top idol is Tsubasa Kisaragi.
Wind dance class and the top idol is Yuzu Nikaidō.
Yume and Laura both knew they wanted Flower song class and since they will apply for the same class they will become rivals.
The auditions began and the auditions for the Flower song class were that last.
Laura did the audition before yume and she did amazing job.

Yume's POV
'Wow... amazing... Laura did such a beautiful performance, and now it's my turn and I'll do my best.'

*In this story yume doesn't have the strange power*
As I finished I looked around me to see everyone in the hall standing up and clapping. I was so happy as I waved at the audience and went off the stage.

Author's POV
As Yume went off the stage,
Laura came dashing towards her congratulating her for the amazing performance she put on, Laura even said "this was an amazing performance, like its the level of a second year!"
It was time to announce the results and yume was in first place.
~time skip
Each girl was given a number of a room and luckily yume was with Laura in the same room.
Before they went to sleep Laura announced yume her rival and that one day she will beat her. Yume accepted her challenge and told her that she will not let her beat her.

Yume's POV
When it became nighttime I went outside to the backyard of the school and it was a peaceful place but no one usually comes here.
Then I saw a guy leaning against a tree and ran towards him while calling him. "Oni-San!"
He turned towards me and said"Oh, hi yume, how are you, by the way congrats on being the first in the song class." "Arigato one-San! But both of us know it's all thanks to your training you gave me since I was young."I answered.
We kept talking for a while but then I had to go back to my dorm because it was getting late so we said good night to each other and separated.

Laura's POV
I saw yume going out of the room but I didn't ask her why but I have a feeling that it is something so important that I'll know about soon.