Chapter 6

Author's POV
It has been a week since Yume collapsed and Laura won't let her out of her sight.
But Yume still manages to sneak around sometimes to train herself a bit more.

Today Yume was asked to go to the principal's office.
"Good afternoon, Nijino Yume." The principal said as he motioned for her to come inside.
"Good afternoon." Was all Yume was able to say since she thought she was in trouble.
"I won't be taking a lot of time from your class but I will be informing you that you were asked to play a main role in a movie that will come out soon, so what do you say? do you want to do it?" He said.
"Really? That's amazing! Of course I want to play that role!" She said happily.
"Good, you may leave now and I will be sending you your schedule for the filming today and will be informing your teachers about your early leaves." The principal said.
"Thank you so much." Yume said as she left the office.
~time skip till lunch
"So why were you asked to go to the principal's office today Yume?" Laura asked talking a sip of her juice.
"Oh well you see I was asked if I wanted to play a main role in a movie and I said yes." Yume said.
"Oh really! that's nice!" Laura said.
"Anyways, what aren't you eating your food?" Laura asked pointing to Yume's untouched food.
"Oh well I'm not that hungry you se-." But Yume couldn't finish her sentence when Laura cut her off.
"Nijino Yume you will eat that plate of yours right now, got it?" Laura said trying not to attract many people's attention to them.
"Yes mommy Laura." Yume said as she took the first bite of her food.
"So anyways where are Mahiru and Ako?" Yume asked.
"Oh, Mahiru had to model some clothes out of town so she left in the morning and Ako is practicing her role for a series with tsubasa-senpai so she can do better." Laura said.
"Really, you know I need a lot of training because I don't know the basics of acting. Maybe tsubasa-senpai can help me in the next 2 weeks since the filming doesn't start until then." Yume said as she finished her plate.
"And look who was saying they weren't hungry." Laura said sarcastically.
Yume tried ignoring what she said and was saved by the bell.
"Come on let's go to class so we won't be late." Yume said heading to the door.
~in the afternoon
Yume's POV
I headed to the theater class building hoping to find tsubasa-senpai there.
After I knocked on the door I entered to find Ako and tsubasa-senpai there.
"Umm... hello." I said nervously.
"Oh, hello Yume." Ako said turning her head to me.
"Hello nijino-san, is there anything we can help you with?" Tsubasa-senpai asked me.
"Actually yes there is. You see I was asked to play a main role in a movie and I don't know the basics of acting so I thought maybe you could help me." I said.
"Ya sure I could give you some lessons and Ako here can also help you too since you guys are friends." Tsubasa-senpai said.
"Thank you so much." I said.
"So can you tell me when does the shooting start?" She asked taking her water bottle into her hand.
"In 2 weeks." I said.
"Ok so how about you come here every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, in the afternoon? " Tsubasa-senpai asked.
"Ok thank you very much!" I said as I ran back to the dorms.
-during the training -
"No Nijino this isn't done this way."
"Show more emotion!"
"Feel the pain!"
"Feel the happiness."
"Show it through your body movements."
"Show it through facial expressions!"
"No we're still not done."
"Show emotions you want the viewers to feel."
"Your move here is stiff."
"Be cool and don't be shy in-font of the camera."
"Lift your chin."
"Make sure you don't skip this word, it gives out a lot emotions."
"Make sure you move your hand to your face in this part of the shooting."
"Try speaking more naturally."
But even though it was tough it helped me a lot.

The shooting starts today and I'll be getting to know who I'll be working with.
I'm excited.