Chapter XII

My head hit back against the wall but I didn't care for the numbing pain that throbbed. I grabbed Chanelle by the waist and pulled her tighter on me. I crashed my lips into hers and she moved with me in harmony. The feeling of her body against me was enough to send tingles up my spine, racing through me at full speed.

I had to bite back a huge moan as her hand slid down my back and gripped my arse. I wouldn't let her win. I turned over so she was against the wall and I was pressing down on her.

My lips parted from hers and trailed down her jaw to her neck where I started kissing her harder. Something took over me and I suddenly knew what I had to do. I opened my mouth, took a piece of skin between my teeth and started sucking roughly.

To my sweet success she let out a heartfelt moan. My brain went into overdrive, my body lusted for more. Her moan was taking over me. I smashed harder onto her, making sure there were no gaps between our bodies. I bit down and she yelped.

I stopped and looked up at her. "Sorry. Was that wrong?" I asked.

She was gasping for breath as she shook her head. "No. Don't ever stop doing that." She said with determination.

I smirked and took hold of her waist again. I turned her around and shoved her backward. She tripped on her own feet as I hoped and fell back onto my bed. I grinned and climbed on top of her, pinning her arms down.

She smiled up at me. "Go for it." She said.

I wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyway. I crashed my lips into hers so roughly I could feel her teeth against the skin but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel her on me. My hand slid up her top and caressed her skin whilst the other ran up and down her thigh.

"M-m-max." She stammered as I sucked her sweet spot mercilessly.

I mumbled against her skin.

"I w...w...want You to f-f-fuck m..me."

I stopped what I was doing and pulled my face up to hers, excitement burst in my body. My penis hardened and grew hugely. Almost three times it's normal size and length.

"What?"

She gripped my arms and pulled me into a hard kiss before she pulled away. "Fuck me Max Mills."

And I did.

. . .

I shot up and gasped harshly. Sweat was pouring down my body, dripping from my hair and running down my face in beads. My heart was thumping inside my chest and banging on my rib cage.

My legs felt wet. Wetter than sweat wet. Slowly, knowing what to expect through the darkness I peeled my duvet away and got a whiff of stinking discharge. I gagged and looked away. The translucent liquid slithered around on my legs, my boxers damp with it, some of which had trailed up my torso.

It absolutely stank. Carefully, so as not to wake James who was sleeping on a single bed next to mine, I swing my legs over the other side of my bed and padded on the balls of my feet to the bathroom, carrying my duvet, bed sheet and clean underwear.

After stepping in the shower, I quickly ran the water on and washed my whole body with a vanilla scented bath wash. Once my body was clean I double washed my penis and pulled my new red boxers on. Then I wrapped the duvet and bed sheet together so as to make sure no discharge was on the outside. Then I dumped it in the wash bin.

I switched the light off in my bathroom after spraying it with spray and my bed and then waddled back to my bed.

As I may back against my bare mattress I heard a voice. "Bro who was it?"

I almost jumped out of my skin as I made out a silhouette of James, staring at me through the dark.

"Dude, the fuck?"

He sighed. "Who'd you have a wet dream about?" He reiterated.

"Your mum." I snarled.

James sniggered in the dark. "It was about Riley wasn't it?" He egged on.

"Oh." I said acting dumb. I opened my mouth to answer when James suddenly interrupted. "Actually if it's about my sister I'd rather not know the details!"

I sniggered. "Nah man. It was Chanelle."

" The maid? "

"Yeah."

He seemed to have trouble grasping the concept. "Wait, why was she on your mind?"

I bit my lip nervously and scratched my head. "We kind of had a moment... Earlier."

" A moment? "He asked almost in excitement.

I groaned. "She kissed me man. And now I'm dreaming about having sex with her?"

" Was she good? " he grinned.

"Fuck man, forget good. She was... Wait, forget that, what the fuck do I do?" I pleaded.

James fitted through the darkness. "Well you obviously have a sexual drive to her or your body wouldn't have dreamt it. Think about it as masturbation of the brain."

I rolled my eyes. "Gee thanks."

I looked harder through the dark and noticed James was topless. I flicked a bedside light on which took some getting used to and peered closer.

"What happened to the pyjamas?" I asked.

James smiled as he stretched out his naked legs over the top of the duvet. "Well, I thought, no need to keep this to myself all the time. Girl's love a good ass in tight shorts." He grinned goofily.

He wasn't wrong. James had a toned stomach with obvious hard stomach muscles as if he worked out. His legs were athletic and long and I guess, compared to my butt as his age, he had a nice ass. I'm not gay, ok! Just staying facts, and no I don't just compare guy's asses to mine, he started it.

"Fine then. But... What girl's are gonna see you in bed?" I wondered aloud to him.

He smirked and flashed his straight white teeth at me. "I'm not always such a good boy." He winked cheekily then turned around to sleep more.

In astonishment I switched the light off and lay on my bed in wonder. James had slept with girl's before?

Maybe not had sex with them but still kissed one, rolled around in the sheets with one? Felt one?

The best I could do was a jarring brain masturbation session.