Chapter XXII

"I CAN'T DO IT MAX! UGH!" She screamed out as some dick thrust himself in and out of her.

My hands were over my ears and my back to the screen. "CHANELLE I'M SORRY! I'M A FUCKING IDIOT AND I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THIS TO YOU! I WANNA FUCKING DIE!" I screamed back.

She groaned and shrieked in pain. "DON'T DIE ON ME MAX MILLS OR I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" she yelled.

The guy on the other side started talking and I pulled my hands down. I looked up at the screen and saw him trying to shove his tiny penis in her mouth. Rage boiled inside of me.

"STOP THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I screamed.

"Or what? Tiny boy. My dick is way more useful to her than yours." He teased as my girl continued gagging and muffling her screams.

"Or I'll string you up by your balls, cut your dick off and feed it to you! And by the way, your dick don't look all that great! In fact, It looks smaller than my pinkie finger!" I shot back.

He growled at me. "Come here bitch." He said rough handling Chanelle.

She yelled as he took his penis out of her mouth and turned her upside down. She hit the cold metal table and shrieked our in pain. Groaning. He grabbed her and as my mind exploded with pain as he thrust his dick into her anus.

She screamed and I don't think I've ever heard a sound strong enough. It broke through my ear drums and hit my heart solidly, like a brick wall. I buckled down to my knees.

"I'LL KILL YOU BITCH!" I screamed to nothing and no one.

Chanelle was still screaming, crying, choking on her own desperation.

"STOP IT! STOP IT! I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST STOP!" I pleaded. Begged. Screamed.

A voice over the tannoy I recognised to be Maya's. "Anything Mr Mills?"

I hesitated and then Chanelle cried out. Sobbing against her own will.

"ANYTHING!" I yelled suddenly.

The man was ordered off her. She gasped out as he left and she cried more. She sobbed and gasped for breath. Bawling, tears spilling down her face.

My door make a jolting sound and I was focused. The handle turned slowly and in stepped a girl. No doubt, she was a pretty thing with nice legs and a nice fit body but I already wanted to kill her.

"Your turn Max." Maya giggled.

The girls grinned at me. "I'm Rebecca. You must be Max Mills." She teased holding handcuffs in her hands.

"I didn't know it was bring your own toys to work day." I spat at her.

She laughed at me like I had said something funny. "Don't be silly Max." She shook her head. Then she stuck her tongue out and made the motion of licking something. "I got my toy right here." She grinned.

. . .

Rebecca pushed me gently against the door of the room, put her hand on the back of my neck and gently nibbled my lower lip. Tongues connected as she moved her hand down, slid a socked foot up the back of my leg and grabbed my bum.

I didn't want this. I didn't want this.

She rolled over and grabbed my waist, guiding me back on the bed. Reluctantly I let her climb on top of me, her body pinning me down to her mattress but I had to be strong, for Chanelle.

She looked me up and down and bit her lip seductively. "You look so fucking tasty Max." She whispered. She licked her lips seductively as I tried not to gag.