Chapter XXV

I stare in shock. My eyes fixated, open in awe, shock and fear. The words still ringing in my mind. The image fresh in my head.

His words were playing over and over again in my ears. I can hear the panic. The desperation. But I'm stuck.

My mind is half gone. Lost, to these people. My body is listening and remembering though. Good thing too, otherwise I would have missed it.

I would have missed his last words.

"They took them from me." He sobbed, thing his thin white sheet to the thick water pipe that stretched across the ceiling diagonally .

"They took my sister and my best friend." He wailed , tightening the hard knot with fumbling fingers.

In my mind I was laughing. It was all a game. Like the ones I would play with Harvey. Vroom! Vroom!

But my body was screaming. Screaming for him to stop. To remember what he was leaving behind. Whom he as leaving behind.

"My best friend." He sobbed, standing up straight on the bed.

" My sister. " He cried as he put his head through the tight loop.

Vroom! Vroom! FLY!

And he did. But a always, you fell back down again.

But Payton didn't wake up.

I watched as his dead body swung slowly from the sheet and pipe.

Invisible blood seeped from a neck sound slowly. As it ran down his body it laughed at me.

I realised then how scared I was of death. But he was after me.

He was picking us off one by one.

Pushing me.

Pushing me to see Howard I'll bend until I break.

The wheels on the bus to round and round!

My eyes shut as i turned away, finally, from the live video footage.

"Three more left Max." Maya taunted over the loud speaker.

Round and round. Round and round.

I heard a high pitches scream of agony that belonged to Chanelle.

"One. Two. Three to go." Maya sang with fits of giggles.

Wheels go round and round. Wheeee!

James yelled out in pain and panic. Screaming for it to stop. For death.

Maya giggled again. "Three died so quickly already."

Vroom vroom, round. Vroom vroom, round!

A new scream erupted in my ears that I knew came from Harvey. He screamed someone's name. A name I couldn't remember until they too screamed in pain.

"MAX!" Tilly shouted. She was in pain. Excruciating pain.

She screamed and sobbed my name over and over again until her voice distorted into Maya's. She was teasing me. Mentality torturing me.

Beep, Beep Vroom! Round and round!
The babies on the bus go Wah Wah Wah!

I could hear them all now.

James yelling, Harvey shouting, Maya taunting and worst of all, I could hear them all screaming. Tilly, Rana, Caroline, Payton, Mum, Harvey, James, Chanelle, Leo.

I could hear the blood in their screams as it flights out of their mouths.

WAH WAH WAH! WAH WAH WAH!

I could see their graves, their names etched into the stone. Their blood splitting from the ground where they lay.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I shut my eyes and clamped my hands over my ears but I could still hear their screams, see their faces, their mouths pulled open in tight screams.

Wah Wah Wah! Round and round.

Something wet stained my hands so I pulled them in Front of my eyes.

They were damp with warm blood that was leaking out of my ears.

I opened my mouth to scream but choked.

A lump formed in my throat. Something was stuck.

Wheels on the bus go round and round!

I threw my fingers down my throat instinctively, triggering my gag reflex, but it was stuck fast. I really couldn't breath now so I threw my fingers down again and grabbed hold of whatever I could and pulled.

As I felt it start to leave my throat in a clump I pulled my fingers out and saw what was coming out of my mouth.

It was a long, thick, knotted, strong of hair, knotted together, clogged with clumps of clotted, black blood and coated in a thick layer of slimy mucus.

As it slapped to the floor in a slippery pile I choked again in disgust and shock.

Round and round! Vroom! Wheeee!

A white hand scooped up the brown and red clumped mess. I lifted my head up and gasped out, tears streaming put of my eyes.

Rana smiled with red, blood outlining each yellow, decaying tooth. Her eyes bloodshot and rimmed murky yellow. Her skin caked in crimson dirt.I

"Thank you for returning this to me." She frinned, slapping the bike on the top of her head.

She brought her slimy hand down to her face and examined the yellow pus and mucus, the thick blood, slowly streaming down her fingers.

She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked it.

VROOM! VROOM! WAAAAAH!

I opened my mouth to scream but all that came out was a:

"KILL ME PLEASE! I BEG YOU! KILL.ME!"

But no one could hear me.

To them, I was already dead.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Should I ditch writing fanfictions and start writing horror books?...

Nah. I'm no good at horror.

Anyway, for those wondering, there are 6, count them, 6 chapters left before the end!

Also, I really need a girl for my new fanfiction 'Fake Love// Harvey Mills' . I initially had two girls who wanted to be Harvey's girl, I need someone who is active.

^^comment of you want to be in it and those of you who have already wanted it and commented that you do. Don't worry. I still remember you and you are on the short list.

Also, for those of you asking
No, Riley is not my real name. But I go by that name on all my social medias.

~ME