Niggas ain't shit

Niggas ain't shit.

That was every female favorite saying when she has been dogged by a man. In their head once you've been done wrong by a man every man you come across will treat you just the same. But could you blame a sista for thinking that way?!? I mean nowadays men would do anything for a piece of pussy. They would lie they way right into a bitch panties, and some women would fall for it.

Hell, so many women have been done wrong that they switched to the other side, and sought out a females attention. But again; can you blame a sista?! If you can't find love in a man then why not seek it somewhere else within the same sex? They can love just as hard.

That's what some women out here thought, but not Rose Montgomery. She needed a man's loving, touch, and most importantly she needed that dick. At least that's what her girlfriends out here got her thinking. They already planted in her head that she needed a man in her life, and finally someone who could pop that cherry.

Yes, you guessed right. Rose is a virgin, and in the year 2014 that was a rare find. She was the only girl in her clique who has never experienced anything sexual with a man. She wasn't the type of chick who was easy and eager to give up the cookies to any brotha looking to take a hit, and that's why so many of the men she's been with left her.

None of the men she's ever been with stuck through a relationship with her for more than three months except for one. Once they realized she wasn't giving up the cookies just yet they was quick to cheat, and leave her. That's why she would always say niggas ain't shit.

Some people would say they don't blame the men for leaving her though. They assumed that Rose was a stuck up broad, and that she was all that. That was never the case though; she just knew she was that chick.

Rose was a fine ass chick. She stood at 5 feet and 6 inches, with a nice fat round ass, plump and perky breast, thick thighs, a dazzling smile, chubby cheeks, smooth brown skin, and long lashes that complimented her beautiful brown eyes. Her hair was thick and curly, and it made her look exotic. She was Cuban, and lord know those type of women was fine.

She owned a boutique in the city of Atlanta named after her, and she was really starting to make it there. She was so focused and busy with work that she believed she didn't have much time for a man or deal with any of his shenanigans.

That is until she met August Alsina.