Late Night Lovin

"Girl what did he say to you?" her girls squealed, bum rushing her.

Rose jumped, and she looked at them. "He didn't want nothing but my number," she said. "What?!" she said, noticing them looking at her stupid.

"Well, did you give it to him?" they said in unison.

"No."

"What? No?" Loren said, seeming to not understand what Rose just said.

"I said no," Rose repeated, "This man don't want nothing but what's between my legs and I'm not going to give it to him."

"Say what?" Lisa chimed in. "That nigga is fine. If I wasn't with Chris I'd be giving that nigga some pussy," she chuckled.

"Girl you better shut up! You don't know if that boy is out here lurking. He'll go upside yo head if he hears you saying that," Ashley warned.

"Whatever," Lisa said rolling her eyes before looking back at Rose. "Anyways, Rose you should've gave it to him. You need a man in your life. You're so uptight," she said to her.

"I have every reason to be uptight Lisa. These niggas out here ain't shit," she muttered. "Plus he just wanted a quick fuck."

"You could've been that quick fuck," Loren laughed.

"Loren!" Rose squealed, slapping her arm.

"What?" she said, rubbing her arm. "I agree with Lisa. You are uptight, and it's time you start having fun for once."

" Whatever! Just take me home," she said, getting into the car.

------------------------------

"Who was that fine ass broad you was over here talking to?" Spoof asked.

"Ah, you noticed!" August laughed.

"How could I not?" Spoof smirked. "Shawty got an ass on her."

"You a fool bruh," he chuckled. "But her name is Rose," he said. "I tried to get her number but she shot a nigga down."

"That's cause she know what's up my dude. You got a gang hoes lurking right behind you," he said, looking back at all the women. "A woman like that is not going to go for all this shit right here."

August chuckled, "Oh she gone go."

"How can you be sure?" Spoof asked. "You didn't even get her number!"

"Cause I'm Aug, and when I want something I go get it," he smirked.

"Okay, I bet you won't get that though!"

"Put your money where yo mouth is man! How much we talking?"August responded.

"A G!"

"I'll triple that, and I bet you that I hit," he said.

Spoof laughed, and he nodded. "You about to lose some money young boy," he smiled. "But, I'll get back to you on that. I got to get back to my job," he smiled, walking back up to his booth.

August chuckled, "That nigga stay trying to get some money," he muttered, before looking back at all the women. "Sorry to keep yall waiting," he said smoothly, making his way over to them. "I truly do apologize, but how about we head back to my place. The party is there," he informed them.

"Baby I...well we would love to come back to your spot. Just lead the way," one of the girls said confidently.

"Mmm, well follow me ladies," he said, turning on his heel and walking out of Fusions. He stopped when he saw Rose getting into the car, and he smiled. "Until next time Miss Rose," he said loudly, causing her to look up at him. He winked at her, and got into his ride along with the ladies and he guided them back to his luxury apartment for a little fun.

"Damn baby you don't waste no time I see?" he said, biting his lip as he watched her take out his dick and began to take it deep down her throat. He loved nights like this! He could get any piece of pussy he wanted only sometimes he didn't like them to be so easy. He loved a challenge, and even though he didn't know her at all he was intrigued by Rose. He was going to have her.