No longer a secret

Ashley & Lo ( same night )

" I'm really happy for her," I said as I walked over to Loren. We had decided to stay the night at Rose's place seeing as we just didn't want to go home.

" Yeah me too," Lo responded as she laid back onto the couch. " It's like she's head over heels for the boy, and you know I can't even hate. Even though I wish I had a man in my life that was as fine as his ass,"  she said, slightly pouting.

Laughing, Ashley nodded her head agreeing with Lo. " I couldn't agree with you more on that Lo. I need a man in my life who knows how to lay some serious pipe," she laughed, sticking out her tongue and winding her hips.

" You're a mess," Lo laughed at her. Looking up, she glanced over at the table and her eyes fell on the mysterious package at Rose's door. She had noticed Ashley had been eyeing that thing all night, and now she was getting quite curious as well. " You've been staring at that thing since you found it Ash," Lo said, as she sipped on her wine. " Why don't you just go take a peek and see what it is?"

" Are you kidding me? I don't want to go through her things," Ashley said, looking away. " Besides it's probably a birthday gift from someone, and maybe they just wanted to surprise her in a way."

" How about we just take a quick little peek inside, and then we can put it back. She doesn't have to know about it," Lo said. " As soon as she gets back she'll open it, and we can just act all surprised like we didn't know what it was."

Biting her lip, Ashley looked at Lo before hopping up and making her way over to the table to get the package. " Here goes nothing," she breathed, before flipping it over. She undid the string, and flipped the cover open before reaching inside. The first thing she pulled out was a dvd. The only thing on it was big bold letters written in black saying ' ENJOY .' 

" Put this in," I said as I handed the disc over to her before reaching back inside for whatever else was in there.

Loren nodded, and she got up to go put the disc inside the dvd player. After a few moments of it loading it had finally surfaced, and what she saw nearly knocked the wind out of her. " What the fuck?" she yelled, hopping to her feet. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. " Do you see this shit?" she spat.

Ashley gasped, and her eyes were glued to the TV. There was August and some chick fucking right on the couch. She tried blinking her eyes really fast just to make sure what she was seeing wasn't really true but there it was right on the big screen.

" I think I know that bitch," Loren spat.

Ashley hurried, and poured out the rest of the items. She was greeted with a bunch of explicit photos with the very same chick and August in what looked like some type of studio. " Lo..." she said in a hush whisper. Now, she was regretting even opening the package. She was regretting that she even found it, and most of all she regretted having parts in convincing Rose to give the guy a chance. Because now the pictures and the dvd just proved them all that he was just the typical nigga. 

" We got to tell her!" Loren snapped, looking over at Ashley.

" Tell her what?" Ashley panicked. " We can't just call her and tell her that we snooped around in her stuff, and we found shit with her nigga on it fucking some girl."

" We've got to tell her something Ashley! She's in Hawii with that nigga now, and if we don't tell her she might just do somehting she'll regret once she finds out about this."

" How do we know that she hasn't already slept with him Lo?" she asked. " She's been gone for some hours now. Do you honestly think he hasn't fucked her yet?

" I don't know Ashley but we have got to tell her," Loren said, as she looked back at the TV. She couldn't stop staring at the girl because she felt like she knew her from somewhere only it wasn't clicking. Plus her face was kind of hidden, but she had a feeling that she knew her.