Going Home

Rose

" Rose are you ready?" August shouted from the living room.

" Yes, here I come!" I hollered, as I slipped on my white sandals. August had set up a nice little tour for us around part of the island, and we were going to ride horses to see it all.

" Well bring your ass on then, and stop making a nigga wait."

" I'm going to kick your ass," I said, as I rounded the corner.

August turned around, and he looked me up and down. " You trying to skip this tour, and head back to the bedroom? Because we can get it on right now!"

I laughed, and did a little twirl so he can get a better view of my entire fit. I was wearing a plain hot pink bikini; with gold detailing. Then over it I wore an all white see through cover up, and a pair of coral shades. " So, I take it that you like my outfit?" I smiled.

" Of course," he said, licking his lips. " Come here."

I smiled, and went over to him. " August baby c'mon we got all the time to do this later; let's get this tour over with first," I whined, when he started kissing on my neck.

August smiled, " Alright, let's go." He grabbed her hand, and guided her out the back of the house and down to the beach. There stood Benson standing right next to a beautiful white horse, and a black Stallion. 

" Hey you two; enjoyed Valentine's day?" He asked, with the biggest grin on his face. 

I blushed, and looked over at August who too had a big ass grin plastered on his face. " Um, yes I did Benson. I really did; how about you?"

" I had a great time with my woman," he chuckled, before nodding towards the horses. " Let's get this tour started," he said. He helped Rose up onto her horse, and then secured her in before checking on August.

" Where's yours at?"

" Oh, I prefer to walk." Benson smiled, before taking both of the reigns, and walking forward. For the first couple of minutes there was nothing but beautiful clear water, and the sandy beach too look at. " On your left you'll see 'Lolani Palace; this is the only royal palace now apart of the United States."

" Look babe it's beautiful," I exclaimed. I reached down, and grabbed my pink poloyvore camera and snapped a view pictures. " Baby smile."

August frowned, and he looked at her. " No."

" Come on babe before I kick yo ass off that horse."

August laughed, and it was just in time for Rose to snap a picture of him on the horse in front of the building. " Got that ass."

After about an hour of sightseeing they were chilling on the beach; having lunch. " August can I ask you something?"

" Yeah sure baby wassup?" he mumbled, stuffing a strawberry in his mouth.

" Where do you see us going from here?" I asked. " Where do see us at in the future?"

August stopped eating, and he looked over at her. " Are you talking about marriage? Because yung ain't ready to be tied down like that Rose."

" I didn't mean that," I muttered, looking away from him. " I just meant like what are we doing?"

" A nigga done laid down some good pipe, and you're already looking into the future."

" August I'm serious right now," I snapped. " Is it just us being together, and having sex or is it something more?"

August looked at her, and sighed. " Look Rose I don't know. I mean I'm young, and I got my career in front of me right now. I don't got time for all that shit you talking right now! Ain't what we doing right now is enough?"