Caught up

" August?" Rose called out softly as she slowly raised up from the couch. The last thing she could remember from last night was August officially making her his girl, the kiss, and her falling asleep in his arms. She had woken up though all by herself, and she couldn't deny the fact that she was really missing his body so close to her very own. " August?" she called out again, finally getting up off the couch. She turned around when she heard the sound of running water, and started to make her way towards the back of his suite. " You in here?" she spoke. Rounding the corner, she had made her way into a beautiful bathroom. However she didn't get a chance to take in the whole scenery because a rush of hot steam came blinding her instantly.

" Good Morning baby," August spoke as he made his way out of the shower. The steam had finally cleared out and once it did Rose was given a eye full of a very naked August. Her eyes landed directly onto his manhood. It was fully erect, lengthy, and thick. 

" Oh my God," Rose squealed, and she quickly turned around. " I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...August..." she couldn't find the right words to say at this moment. Her face was a bright red, and all she kept seeing every time she was to blink her eyes was his penis.

August chuckled; a huge grin plastered onto his face. " It's alright baby," he assured her, as he grabbed his towel, and wrapped it around his waist. " You can look now!"

Rose slowly peeked over her shoulder to make sure he was fully covered before turning around completely. " Good Morning," she finally said to him, her cheeks rosy red. " I'm so sorry..." she apologized again.

" You good shawty," he mumbled, kissing her cheek.

She smiled, " I had a really nice time last night."

" Me too," he smiled back at her.

Rose nodded, " Thanks for everything, but I have to go now."

" What?" August exclaimed. " Why so soon? I was going to make you breakfast," he whined, playfully pouting.

Rose laughed, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. " Well, I have to go in a little early today to open up my boutique. Also, I need to go home and shower."

" You can do that here," he whispered in her ear, grabbing a handful of her ass.

Rose squealed, and she playfully slapped his chest. " August, I'm serious!" She laughed, pulling away from him.

" Fine," he said, giving in. " But at least let me take you out to lunch. When will you be off?"

" Hm, about three today. Normally it would be one, but I'm having a huge sale going on today."

August nodded, " Well, I'll be there around three to come take you out," he told her. 

" Okay," she smiled, before pressing her lips against his. She then pulled away, and started making her way back to the front. " Oh, and you better save me some Gumbo boy," she shouted out, before leaving his place.

_____________________

" Thanks," Rose said to the taxi driver, before tossing him a few twenties. She had climbed out, and made her way inside her building and up to her condo. Once inside she was rushed by Mike, and forced up against the wall. A loud gasp escaped her body, and she glanced up at him.

" Fine time for you to come home Rose," he snarled. " Where the hell were you?"

Rose shivered, and she looked at him. " I was with August..." she whispered.

" I know that, but why didn't you come home last night?" he questioned.

Rose was shaking, and she was trying to come up with as many lies as possible in her head, only none of them sounded right. Finally, she just told him the truth. " I spent the night with him."