Clubbin: Part 3

" Damn baby why you look so disappointed?!" Mike asked, licking his lips. "You look real good ma," he whispered.

"Thank you, and well Mike you're the last person I want to see right now!" Rose replied snatching her arm away from him.

"Why you so hostile baby?!" he said smoothly.

Rose glared at him, " Mike we have nothing to talk about. So why are you doing this? Hm?" she asked.

" You got a new man?!" he asked, ignoring her question.

"That's none of your business!"

"Is he fucking you?!" he asked.

Rose turned red, and she gave him a well deserved slap. "That's none of your business either," she said turning to walk off before turning back to face him. "You know Mike you've got some nerve questioning me about my personal life when it doesn't involve you anymore," she snapped.

"It could involve me," he smirked, looking into her eyes.

"I can't do this with you," she mumbled, quickly walking away and going to catch up with the girls.

"Double shot of patron please," Rose said to the bartender.

"Damn girl," Lisa said, looking at her wide eyed. "We haven't even been here for twenty minutes and you already trying to get drunk," she said to her, watching her down the shot and asking the bartender to give her another. "What's gotten into you?"

"I just ran into Mike, and he was trying to talk to me; all up in my face," she said, looking back to where he was once standing. "I just honestly want to forget about him, and turn up tonight."

Lisa grinned, "That's what I'm talking about girl. Let's dance," she said to her, slamming some cash down onto the bar and leading Rose over to the dance floor.

"Alright Alright Alright," DJ Spoof said into the microphone. "I see all the bad ladies in the city came out tonight. Welcome to fusions y'all," he said, causing the crowd to cheer. "Now, I know this is the moment y'all been waiting for.   When y'all heard my guy yungin' was going to be in the building tonight performing y'all went insane. I'm talking mad crazy," he chuckled. "But for real though this man is the truth. So fellas hold onto ya woman cause if he take her from you it ain't my fault," he laughed. "Show some love for August Alsina," he yelled.

"What it do fusions?!" he said into the mic. "Shout out to my man Spoof. That nigga always clowning," he said, laughing. "I wanna thank y'all for coming out tonight, and showing me some love I really appreciate it," he said. "I see some fine ass ladies in the building tonight! Who coming back to the crib with a nigga?!" he asked, receiving screams and shouts from the ladies.

"Ha, alright well tonight I'm going to perform Ah yeah for the ladies, and fellas you heard my man spoof. Hold onto ya chicks," he smirked, before signaling Spoof to play the track.

Where did you come from?

Am I the only one that you make feel this way?

Where did you learn from? Nothing new but to win can be taught these days

"This is my song," Rose squealed, closing her eyes and swaying her hips. This song always made her feel some type of way. She didn't know what it was but it did something to her.

"Rose I think he's looking at you," Loren whispered, nudging her.

"What? No he's not," Rose giggled, looking up towards the stage.

You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off

Tell me how you doing it to me, showing off

"Girl yes he is," Ashley chimed in.

Rose blushed when she looked his way locking eyes with him instantly.

I don't think you know you're that fine

"Girl, he is eyeing you hard," Loren grinned, snapping Rose out of the trance she was in.

"Why is he watching me?!" she asked shyly, glancing back at the stage only to catch him staring at her yet again.

"Girl he wants some of that ass," Lisa sang, smacking Rose on her butt.

Rose rolled her eyes, and she walked away. "Well he ain't getting any!" she said, looking at him once more before walking back to the bar to get herself a drink.

After he performed three more songs from his album August was snapping pictures with the ladies, and signing his name on a few things. "The normal," he said to the bartender before sitting down next to Rose.

" So what's a fine thing like yourself doing in here alone?" he asked.

"What makes you think I'm alone?" she said softly, looking up at him.

August licked his lips, and he leaned in closer to her. "Cause I don't see nobody over here claiming you as theirs," he said, his accent strong.

"Well I came here with my girls," she said to him. "So I'm not alone."

"Mm," he nodded. "What's your name beautiful?!"

"Rose... Rose Montgomery."

"I'm Aug-"

"I know who you are," she said cutting him off.

"Mm, well I must say you are really beautiful," he said, causing her to blush.

"Thank you," she said, looking at him. Sighing she stood up and got ready to walk off before he stopped her.

"Where you going?!" he asked.

"Home, why?"

"Well can I get your number beautiful?" he asked. "I'd love to see you again," he said.

Rose half smiled, " Mr. Alsina I'm flattered that you find me beautiful, and all that good stuff but I'm not one of these hoes you looking to take home," she said to him. " And by the looks of it you have a flock of those hoes right behind you looking for a chance with you tonight so I'm leave you to it," she said grabbing her clutch. "Goodnight," she said walking away.

August smirked, his eyes fixed on her ass while she walked away. "Goodnight Ms. Rose."