Another bad decision

" Rose!" August yelled after her as he watched her leave. He slowly turned his head, and just stood like stone staring at Lisa. " Spoof I'm going to need you to leave," he muttered.

" But, I got your money..."

" Just take the money, and get the fuck out of here. I'll catch up with you later," he said, his eyes still locked on Lisa.

" Shit you ain't got to tell me twice," Spoof spoke up before turning on his heel, and walking out of the studio.

August watched him go before he locked his eyes again with Lisa. He was lost for words. One minute everything was good, and then here comes Rose attacking him with all kinds of shit. " What the hell is going Lisa? What is this shit?"

" I don't know what you're talking about!" she spoke up.

" Don't play with dumb with me Lisa. Because I'm two seconds from wrecking shit up so I advise you to start talking, and start talking now! What the fuck is this?" he yelled, picking up some photos and tossing them at her.

" They're photos August what else could the be," she joked, turning her back to him to get what he originally came for.

August chuckled, and just nodded his head before running up behind her and slamming her into the wall. He wrapped his hand around her throat, and applied pressure while keep her locked up against the wall. " I'm in no mood to be playing any games with you Lisa. Now, I'm not going to keep repeating my damn self. Speak the fuck up!"

Lisa gasped, and she wrapped her hands around his trying to pry him off of her. " Okay!" she choked, wiggling around in his hands. " Let me go please."

August let her go, and he stepped back. " Start talking."

Lisa grabbed her throat, and she started coughing before looking over at him. " Okay," she breathed. " I took the pictures August...and I recorded us," she let out. 

" Without my consent to that shit?" he snapped. " Then you go and give this shit to Rose? What the fuck is your problem?"

" Oh, please!" she snapped, finally gaining composure. " You thought you could have the best of both worlds? You cater to her, and then fuck me on the side. Something had to give August, and you know that."

August laughed, and shook his head. " Something had to give?" he asked. " Bitch, you knew what the fuck was up when we first started fucking around. We both agreed on no strings being attached, and you go and pull this shit."

" I wanted you for myself August. Sue me," she yelled at him.

" You know what I find really odd about this shit...is that she only came in here snapping on me. You had part in this just as much as I did. Why didn't you say shit?"

" Because she's my friend August. I can't have her knowing that it was me who was in that video, or in those photos, or the person that even sent the shit to her."

" Your friend?" he laughed. " You don't know shit about friendship! You was all on my dick since the day I first took her out. You came after me I didn't come after you now you want to play left field, and claim she's your friend? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit Lisa cause I'm not with it."

" Oh, don't stand here and act like you're so perfect! I may have came after you first, but I didn't place a gun to your head, and force you to do this. You wanted this just as much as I did! It takes two, August! If you really gave a fuck about Rose you would've never fucked with me to begin with," she yelled. " I mean shit where was you last night? Right with me, in my bed! You wasn't with her so don't try to make it seem like I'm all bad here when you're just the same."