Clubbin: part 2

" Keep calm, and have girls nightout!" -  Anonymous

After going to get Loren and Ashley the girls were already turnt up. Those two were the life of the party. I mean they kept you going all night long just like Lisa, and it's hard to turn them down when they wanted to turn up.

"Girl fusions is going to be jumping tonight," Loren said, sticking out her tongue before earning a pop from Ashley.

"Shut up!" Ashley sneered before glancing over at Rose.

"Fusions?!" Rose said, glaring over at Lisa.

"Rose I know you don't like to go to fusions since Mike is always there but you got to get over that nigga," she responded. " I mean that nigga left you cause you wasn't trying to give up the cookies so there's no need for you to always mope about that fool. Hell, he should be the one moping cause he gave up on you," Lisa told her.

"But-"

"No but's Rose," Lisa said. "You're going with us to fusions tonight, and you're going to have a good time. You know fusions is the spot, and plus I heard that new singer was suppose to be in the building tonight um...what's that boy name?!" she asked, looking in the review mirror at Loren in Ashley.

"August Alsina," they both said in unison.

"Yeah, that guy." Lisa smiled, as she stopped at the red light. " You're going to have fun tonight Rose. Trust me, and the only reason I didn't tell you we were coming here because I knew your ass would refuse," she said to her.

Rose frowned, "Y'all make me sick," she muttered turning up the music as they continued to make their way to fusions.

One thing Rose did not want to put up with tonight was her good for nothing ex. She did not want to see that nigga, and lord knows that tonight that was a possibility cause that man stayed in fusions. Hell, that's where they first met, and she remembered it all to well.

Flashback.....

"Girl, it's this fine ass brotha over here checking you out," Loren said, sipping on her martini.

"Who?"

"That guy right there," she said, nodding over to the guy who was now approaching them.

He was a tall darksin brother, and built in all the right places. He had deep brown eyes, and pearly straight teeth only one was slightly chipped. Handsome would be an understatement for this dude.

"Mike," he said, smiling at her and sticking out his hand.

"Rose," she smiled, shaking his hand.

Endofflashback

"We're here," Lisa said loudly, getting out of the car along with the other girls, and handing her keys over to valet.

"C'mon girl you're going to have some fun tonight, and you're finally going to get you a man," she beamed, grabbing Rose's hand.

They walked to the front of line skipping a gang full of people receiving scowls from chicks, and whistles from the men.

They was just those chicks.

" Ladies," the chubby bouncer cooed as he lifted up the red velvet rope, and allowed the women inside.

Just like Loren said Fusions was jumping. Hoes was everywhere shaking ass, and trying to get the attention of every baller in the building. But, as always all eyes was on them. The baddest chicks in Fusions.

"Let's go get some drinks," Ashley said, leading the way to the bar only Rose didn't make it because she was being held back by an all to familiar grip.

She could smell the mint on his breath, and her favorite Giorgio Armani cologne that he would always wear around her.

"Damn! Long time no see," he said, licking his lips and scanning her body. "You look good baby girl," he whispered in her ear going to kiss her.

She tilted her head to miss his kiss, and she glared at him. "Hi Mike."