A Story's Begining

Hello and welcome! You see this story is about what happened after the glitter force from Glitter Force Doki Doki has beaten King Mercanare!

 Our new heroines are by the human names- Amy, Utah, Maddy, Lilly, and Snowdrop!

 I hope you enjoy my after time story! Peace out!

Note- This was revised a few months later! So if the future chapters sound bad, it's because I didn't revise them yet!

            It was a cold night in Dinastinia, the people were starving, one by one turning into Destains... there were only two survivors. King Ancient and Princess Mew...

"Mew... my beautiful daughter..." he whispered underneath his cloak, staring into her dark green eyes...,"Your mother may be dead... and I fear what may happen.. but promise me one thing...." He held his 3 year old daughter tightly,"Grow to be a beautiful young lady... and live happily through a new life.. can you promise me that?" 

She stared into his shadowed eyes, feeling his deep breath on her smooth skin.

"I promise daddy..." She squealed as a faint light grew from her chest,"Ehh?" 

"You have to go..." King Ancient muttered in sadness,"We May lose our memories but we will meet again... I guarantee it...." Mew was engulfed by the faint, yet shining green light and disappeared,"Until we meet again....Mew..."

                                                                   TO BE CONTINUED