A Story's End, Or Is It?

💫~~Maddy's POV~~💫

Leo teleported us somewhere, I don't know where though.. He moved his hands off my body and dropped me down. I turned to him, his ear fur was puffed up.

"That's for getting me out of there..." I murmured, staring into his eyes. We were blinking slowly, our heartbeats steady. I broke our gaze and hugged him, I felt my throat tighten.

"What's wrong honey?" He ran his hand through my hair. I couldn't hold it any more... I started to burst into to tears.

"A-Am I a-a-a mons-s-te-r..?" I struggled to say as I clutched his sides. He seemed shocked.

"What!? No!" He shouted at me,"What makes you ask that!?"

"I killed my mother..." I spoke grimly while choking. He bend down a little and pressed our lips together lightly. I pushed him away and looked down," I just committed matricide.." 

"Out of anything, it was my fault," He said while looking at me solemnly,"You we're controlled by me and the other two..."

"It doesn't matter anymore," I say while sniffling,"What's done is done... I'm a murderer..."

"Maddy..." He place his hands around my arms and sighed,"Just forget that happened, it's for the best."

"Whatever Leo..." We looked up as we heard the stomping of heels on the ground,"What's that!?"

"I dunno..."

"It is I- Fusha! That's who!" She snickered as Leo let go of me,"Say night-night!"

"Wait Wha-" And before I even knew it, the world blackened before my eyes.

~end~

Time to make a proper ending. Sorry this was so late