Snowdrop's Birthday Part 1

Aloha! I haven't been updating in at least a day or two which is sad tbh T.T, Anyways it's been a week since the last chapter. Utah was sent by Maya to bring a cake over to Rachel and Ira's place since it was Snowdrop's birthday!

Utah's POV

I was walking with my friends to the Mercanare's home since they insisted that they could be great help with carrying things around! Which they were but... Lilly kept trying to eat a cookie from the cookie dish.. she must of been hungry, I told her it would be worth it in the end so, she resisted the temptation to eat. I knocked on the door with my foot (since my hands were full) and was surprised to see Snowdrop opening the door.

"Oh hi!" Snowdrop squealed happily as Ira came over to grab her. Rachel came over to the door too.

"Oh! You brought the food!" She smiled cheerfully. As she grabbed some of it to lift off the burden of food.. delectable tasty food... oh god I'm becoming hungry.. I need a cookie break..

Snowdrop's POV

I saw my new friends with the food and wondered what's so special about today.. dad promised he'd play with me too which is weird.. he never plays with me when he's injured, mom even allowed him! Crazy right!? For a doctor she should learn to take better care of her patients, especially her husband! I mean I can't complain, playing tag with dad is fun, even though he gets injured every time.. this time I have more people to play with! And this time they aren't old grumpy villains like daddy!

"Hey I have a idea, would you guys like to play with Snowdrop?" Rachel had suggested, I looked at her as she said that.

"I don't know.. I don't  do well with kids.. especially spoiled bratty ones.."Maddy had muttered. She was then Elbowed by Amy.

"We would love to! RIGHT MADDY!?" Amy gave Maddy a death glare. She reluctantly nodded at Amy, I saw the hesitation and annoyance in her eyes. Something tells me that Maddy doesn't like human interaction, excluding the fact that she likes being around a mirror and talking to herself. I learnt that by stalking her, hey what can I say? I learnt that from daddy. So it has been decided that Maddy, Amy, and Lilly will be my playmates today, this will be a fun game!

To be continued, this story was kind of short but I uploaded a chapter for both my books today so you have no reason to complain! Check out Beam of Hope! Written by yours truly! Bye!