The Old Doki Doki Precure

Remember we are at the Pigtail

"OMG! The Old Doki Doki Precure!!!?" Utah has gasped.

"Calm down sweetie, we're not that old..." said Maya/ Mana, also known as Cure/Glitter Heart.

"Besides we came to visit" Rachel said as she picked up her spoon and fed some pudding to Ira.

"This is sooo embarrassing..." he had muttered in front of the kiddos. He smiles at Rachel and kisses her which made Rachel blush. 

"SO CUTE" fan girls of the Rira ship had said.

"SHUT UP THIS ISNT A RACHEL AND IRA STORY! THATS NOT COMMING TIL' JULY!" Ira shouted.

"Ira why are you breaking the fourth wall again.. narrators do that.." Rachel has sighed," By the way, where is Snowdrop?"

"Uhh..." all the adults had said. Rachel got angry.

"DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAID YOU WOULD HELP TAKE CARE OF HER!?" Rachel was really pissed off. She was calmed down by Ira rubbing her temples," weren't you suppose to rest those arms from when you crashed....?"

"Uhh... hey little kids," he said to us," can you find Snowdrop for us? She's really easy to find"

"Ok" I had said. When we walked out we were talking about how much we ship Rira and we also let Utah behind with Mackenzie, Maya, Rachel, Ira, Natalie, and Clara.

Okay this is when I start doing different POVs instead of trusting Amy

"You don't trust me!?" Amy said crying. OH god no.. UTAH'S POV

I was at the Pigtail helping my mom while everyone talked about themselves... seems a little..... selfish if you know what I mean.

"So Clara, how's life?" I had asked her, like Amy, I ask a lot of questions

"Well...." She said while sipping her tea," I am..-

To be continued!