Back Home (Snowdrop side chapter)

I walked back home with Amy as an escort. When I got 15 feet away from the door my parent rushed out to hug me.

"Where were you and what happened!?" Dad breathed out loud. I opened my mouth to speak but mom interrupted me.

"Don't you know that you make us worried!?" Mom was crying tears of happiness. I knew that they would be worried but not this worried. It made me uncomfortable....

"Mom... Dad.... I can explain, trust me...." I spoke at last. I also realized that Amy left while my parents had their......... emotional agreement.... yeah sure....," I transformed into a glitter force warrior." I held my lipstick in my hand.

"eeehh!?!?" Mom gasped with her hands clasped over her mouth. Dad was also in shock when he heard the news," History has repeated itself.... but this time..."

"King Mercenare isnt the enemy....." Dad muttered. I was a little confused... who is the enemy?

"Look.... I wanna go to sleep.... I'm tired, I woke up in a strange world... fought a little... i want to sleep.." I was saying until I  collapsed into my mom and dad. I could tell they were shocked...

"It's time for bedtime I think" I heard my mom giggled.

"Agreed," I heard dad say. So I was carried to bed and slept peacefully throughout the night while mom and dad had some "quality time" to themselves. I heard mom ask if he's ready to enter the beach today and he asked if her beach is ready to overfill with water... I felt her body get super warm... today was an adventure if you agreed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I decided to write 4 different short chapters about what happens at the character's place after they came back. THIS ISNT THE ENDING THOUGH! I'm still going to write. Probably making a sequel or a shipping book... like Leo x Dawn/Maddy! Hope you liked this and Peace out!