The Glitterforce

Note: this chapter was revised so if the future chapters are bad than you understand.

Aloha! I'm Amy! Believe it or not but I'm the main character of this book! I was found a few years ago by my best friend, Utah, and- you know what.. I should stop talking..

I was walking down the street. I heard my phone ring so I took it out of my purse, it was Utah.

"Hey Utah," I said while walking.

"Hey umm... my mom wants you to come home," She said. I can tell something is off so I decided to go back.

"Mkay!" I exclaimed while skipping over, my grayish green hair bouncing in my face. I swear though, when I was passing through an alleyway, I thought I saw someone or something.. it had bright yellow eyes and was following me! At least I think it's following me..

I decided to ignore it, knowing it could be a raccoon or some other creature. When I got to the door, I was going to knock but Utah just randomly opened it, and pulled me in, shutting the door  behind us.

"This is important..." she pulled me to the stairs and we went upstairs to our room,"I'm a glitter warrior!" I stared at her blankly.

"A wah?" 

"A glitter warrior!" She yelled at me.

"So what? You always been throwing glitter at people," I said, not convinced at all.

"No!" She sighed,"I'm in the Glitterforce.." She tapped her foot against the floor softly. 

"The Glitterforce...." I murmured, looking straight at her,"Isn't your mom in the Glitterforce?"

"The old one, yeah," She said,"I was given a strange charm from some man and I transformed... I was fighting some sort of monster... it was called a Destain..." 

"Woah... You won right!?" I asked her, truly interested.

"Obviously! How would I be here tell you that if I didn't!?"

"Oh yeah!" I giggled,"I can be stupid sometimes! Sorry!"

"I know... I lived with you here since we were 5.." She murmured. She looked at me and said,"Can I trust you to keep this a secret?"

"Always!" I smiled while giving her a thumbs up. Seems like nothing can go wrong right? That how your wrong.. it went downhill real fast... literally..

~~To be continued~~