Traitor!

All right last chapter was bad.... lemme explain wat happened THEN i'll start this chapter.

Lilly caught Dawn and Leo kissing and was questioning it and then Leo led Dawn and Light into a trap so Landy and Fusha dropped a big object to knock them out. Does that explain anything? Well hopefully it did because I can't explain things . To Ze chapter!

🌟Dawn's POV🌟

I woke up and looked around, my arms were tied and I saw Light right next to me... then in a corner I saw a man in chains, a small one, he looked up and I saw his eyes. They were dark like pools of tar. I felt horrified while watching him blink.

"Who are you... have you came to rescue me?" He muttered. I saw him crying blood, it gushed down his face like two waterfalls from a canyon! I looked at him again and saw a different person beneath the body, a young spirited boy looking for an adventure!

"I'm Glitter Dawn, who are you?" I shivered with every word. He looked at me happy, like a miracle just came to his life.

"I.... I don't remember...."He said at last," but all I do remember is that I've been here for a long time..."

"In that case...." I spoke calmly this time," You should be called Qadim! It means ancient in Arabic." He smiled at the thought of the name.

"So Dawn and Qadim.... Sounds like a perfect pair," he smirked. 

"Wha" I blushes. I senced a presence of darkness around the room... like a void was seeping in through the cracks.

"Don't you dare take my shadow princess from me..." A voice said as a blast of dark energy struck Qadim.

"Qadim!" I shrieked. It must have been a loud shriek since Light woke up. It's nearly impossible to wake her up! I noticed she freaked out when she saw the last person she would ever want to see..... Leo.

"TRAITOR!!!!" She yelled loud. I felt the place shake and a wall busted open. In came the gang. The scardy cat, the annoying lava queen, and the ice brat....

🐱Kitty's POV🐱

We busted in just to find Dawn and Light tied up. I looked around to see Leo above it all but I also found a man tied up in a dark corner, he had been knocked unconscious!

"Want to fight? Got a bone to pick? Well guess what! Your a big d***!" Plasma shouted while I covered Ice's ears," YoUr GoInG dOwN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Language Plasma! This isn't a mature book!" I said. She looked at me angrily as I broke the forth wall like any good character would! Bet she wanted to cuss...," Sorry....."

"What did she say anyways?" Ice has asked. We looked at her and  then at each other.

"Leo! Please don't hurt us! I'm begging you, please!" I saw Dawn giving Leo puppy eyes. Dang she's good..... I saw Leo gave in and teleported away. We all landed to help Dawn and Light untangle themselves from the rope. That's when I saw Dawn walking toward the unconscious man. He suddenly woke up at Dawn's sight.

"Come on, let's get out of here Qadim," She said softly and pulled him up. He looked at her gratefully. He looked at our faces and seem to take the most interest in Dawn, Ice, and Me. That is also when I realized his eyes were pitch black!!

"You all look familiar.... do I know you all?" His eyes faded to a gray color. We all stared at him and he stared back," W-what? Is it something on my face?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued! 

Wow

WOW! 602 words and counting!