55.

Once Yanjun left I took my phone out and texted Chengcheng.

LIN: Where are you?

CHENGCHENG: In Quanzhe's room. I told you earlier. Why? Has something happened?

LIN: No, no. It's just... can we meet in our room, please? It will be just a second.

CHENGCHENG: Sure, I'll be there in a second.

LIN: Thank you. And sorry for ruining your night...

CHENGCHENG: Are you crazy? You haven't ruined it!

I then went back to the dorm and waited for him to come. There was a knock on the door and he then came in. He was just wearing his pyjama bottoms. No shirt.

" 宝贝 (Baobei/Babe), is everything okay?" He said approaching me.

" 宝贝?" I said and chuckled. "You haven't used that one before."

" What do you prefer亲爱的 ( Qīn'ài de/ Darling)?  宝宝 (Bao bao/ babe)?  小公主(xiǎo Gōngzhǔ/ Little princess)? " He said giving me a peck on the lips with each one.

"If that means getting endless kisses then you can keep going." I said and he chuckled.

"You know you don't need any excuse. If you want to, just do it." He seductively said and I pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He smiled while doing so.

A few minutes later we pulled away.

"I wanted to ask you for a favour." I said. " I know I could have asked you tomorrow, but I wanted to do it today."

"You are making me nervous." He said.

"Don't be." I reassured him. "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to rap in one of the songs I'm working on."

"Are you kidding me?! Of course!!!" He said excitedly. "Which one is it?"

"<My new swag.>" I answered. "The one I have as a ringtone." 

"Woah, I love that one!" He said. "I'm super excited. Thank you!"

He then picked me up and spun me around, making me chuckle.

"I'm glad you like the idea." I told him.

"Maybe we can convince Yehua to release it." He told me. 

"But I'm not in your company, Cheng." I reminded him and he sighed. "It will be much easier if I record it and publish it without any company in between."

"Okay. It's your song, your rules." He said.

"Oh and, another thing, tonight I'll be sleeping in the Banana Culture dorm, do you mind?" I asked him.

"No, don't worry. I'm not really happy with you being surrounded by boys, specially Yanjun, but I'm sure you'll have a great night.  Better with them than alone!" He reassured me.

"Okay, thank you." I said and pecked his lips. "Sorry again for interrupting our boys night."

"Don't worry." He said and searched for something. He then threw one of his t-shirts to me. "Here, take this with you. That way you can think of me."

"In that case..." I said and took one of my pillows and sprayed it with my perfume. "...take this."

We then both headed outside to go to our respective destinations. The other Yehua dorm was closer, so we stopped.

"I love you." He said and kissed me on the lips. "Have a good night."

"You too. Have fun!" I said and then left to the Banana dorm.

****************************************

"I'm here!" I said once I arrived at their dorm. 

"Took you long enough!" Said Yanjun. "You said it was only a minute!"

"Sorry, I couldn't find..." I said trying to make up a lie. I then saw Chengcheng's t-shirt in my hand. "...this! I couldn't find this, yeah."

"Okay...?" Said Chaoze.

"What's so important about that t-shirt, anyways?" Asked Zhangjing.

"It's just that it's a little bit cold today, so I wanted a cosier t-shirt. The one that I picked earlier is too thin." I lied again.

"Oh, okay." He said leaving the topic.

"Anyways, what were you doing?" I asked them.

"Nothing, really." Said Dinghao and threw himself on the bed. "We were just chatting."

"How boring!" I said. "You are the only ones in the whole corridor that aren't having any sort of party."

"Do you have any ideas, then?" He said.

"Well, I don't know..." I said and began thinking. "What about karaoke?"

"That's actually a not so bad idea." Said Chaoze taking his laptop out of a pile of trash. They really needed to clean up.

We then split into two teams using rock, paper, scissors. I was with Yanjun; and Zhangjing, Chaoze and Dinghao were together.

They were the first ones. They sang 胡夏's 那些年 (Hu Xia  Nàxiē nián / those years).

They were really good, but the ambience was really melancholic, so Yanjun and I decided to change that. We chose the song 020 by Tizzy T.

"Damn, Lin. You can rap!" Said Yanjun once the song finished.

"I rapped the first day!" I reminded him.

"Yes, but you did it in Korean. I did not know if you were doing it right or not. For all that I know you could have made the lyrics up." He explained.

"Fair enough." I said and we both chuckled.

"If you get to choose, you should try doing rap on the next evaluation." Said Chaoze.

"Yes. You truly have many talents." Added Zhangjing. "You should show them all to the citizen producers."

We then continued our karaoke night. Jamming to both popular song and no so popular ones. Zhangjing even sang a Malaysian one. I was definitely having a blast.