77.

It was finally the results announcement time and we were all anxious to see who had to go and who had to stay.

"I'll tear it." Said Zhengting standing up.

"Make it decisive." Told him Justin. "You are a man!"

"Come on, tear it down!" Said Ruibin.

Zhengting then revealed the names. First was Justin, second was Xingjie, third was Chengcheng, fourth was Zhengting, fifth was Zeren, sixth was Yanchen, seventh was Zhenghao and eight was Ruibin.

I then congratulated them all, not caring in which exact place I was on the list. What mattered was that I was leaving and not, for example, Zhenghao.

"I'm sorry." Said Chengcheng hugging me.

"It's okay." I reassured him. "I was the one who told you to do it."

"But still, you've worked so hard." He told me.

"I told you it's okay." I said and kissed his cheek. "Now work hard and make me proud of all of you, okay?"

Xukun, Ziyi, Li Rang and I then all left the room after saying our goodbyes.

"I'm sorry that you all had to leave the group." I said ad we were outside, waiting for the boys from the firewalking team. "You all worked very hard."

"It's okay, Lin." Said Ziyi putting his right arm across my shoulders. "We already talked about it."

"I'm not mad about it either." Said Li Rang. "Of course, I would have liked to stay, but it's not the end of the world."

The boys from the <Firewalking> team then arrived and I was shocked to see Qin Fen.

"They kicked you out?!" I said laughing at his face.

"Don't laugh! They kicked you out too!" He said pulling me into a headlock.

"Hey!" I protested trying to get out of the headlock. "They kicked me out because I told them to do so!"

After that, we all headed to the <Listen to what I say> room. When we got there, Qin Fen knocked on the door and we heard Bufan say "Just come in!" from the inside.

"What's happened?" Asked Shengen shocked when he saw all of us.

Xiao Gui, Bu Fan and Shengen then began marching and I, being the idiot that I am, joined them immediately.

After that, it was finally time for them to choose who they wanted for their group.

"Okay let's choose." Said Xiao Gui and began to act cockily. "I think she's not bad."

I then struck the coolest post I could while also trying to be funny and they laughed.

"She's already prepared to stamp!" Said Shengen.

"Hurry, just stamp her!" Said Bu Fan. "Stamp her, stamp her!"

"Where?" Asked Shengen as he didn't know what to do. That was one of the problems of being a girl.

"Just stamp her arm!" Said Bu Fan and Shengen did so.

"听听我说偶的吧(ting ting wo shuo de ba)!" I sang and did the only part of the dance that I could remember from the time they showed us all of the songs.

"Look, she knows it already! That's not fair!" Yelled Qin Fen while I hugged the boys. 

"You are just jealous." I said to him sticking my tongue out.

"Damn right I am!" He said making us all chuckle.

They then chose Xukun and I quickly hugged him. I was glad we were together. 

"Don't worry, I can sing." Said Qin Fen trying his best to get chosen. "My hidden talent is I used to be a vocal. Starting tomorrow I'll start practising my vocals. What am I doing right now, exactly?"

"We're all trying to make a living, it's hard." Yue Yue told him. "I feel you,  feel you."

Bu Fan, Shengen and Xiao Gui then went to the side to discuss who to choose next and Xukun and I stayed at the side.

"It's funny we ended up in the same team once again." Said Xukun.

"I'm honestly glad we did." I told him. "We only have one day to learn it all, this way we can meet up and continue rehearsing."

"Yes, that's true." He agreed. "That way you can help me learn the dance. I'm sure you'll learn it in three hours."

"Wanna bet?" I asked him.

"What are you betting? That it will take you longer?" He asked.

"No, that it will take me less than two hours!" I said and we both laughed. "No, le's be honest here. It will take me more than that. I want to make sure that it is perfect."

As they weren't sure whether to pick Qin Fen or Ziyi, they decided to spin the bottle and let fate decide.

"It's this fine for you?" Xiao Gui asked them and they both agreed.

Gui then spun it and it landed on Ziyi's side. We all went to congratulate him but he quickly stopped us.

"Spin it again." He said leaving us all shocked. "I feel it'd be fairer this way."

Xiao Gui then spun it again and it landed on Qin Fen's side, meaning he would need to spin it again to tie break. He spun it again and it landed on Qin Fen's side too.

Fen quickly went to thank Ziyi. Seeing how selfless Ziyi was made me really look up to him. The two people who I knew from before the program hugging each other made my heart melt.

"There's one more left." Xukun reminded them.

"Li Xikan." Xiao Gui quickly said.

After that, I approached Li Rang and Ziyi to wish them good luck before they left.

"Right now," said Qin Fen to Ziyi as I spoke to Li Rang "I owe you a very big one."

"Nah, it's okay." Quickly said Ziyi reassuringly.